Designed for professionals, the TIG 300 DC is adapted for complex TIG and MMA welding operations. Intuitive, this welder allows you to perform high quality welding operations on soft and stainless steel. Its proven technology provides excellent results to industries (Pipework, petrochemical, boilerwork).
OPTIMISED DC WELDING:
- TIG DC : continuous current for ferrous metals.
- TIG DC Pulsed : limits temperature elevation of the welded pieces.
- SPOT : fast and precise spot welding, ideal before welding thin metal sheets.
- 2 types of start-up : HF (without contact) or LIFT (with contact) for electrosensitive environments.
- 3 trigger modes : 2T, 4T and 4T LOG.
- Automatic detection of the torch : compatible with trigger, double button and potentiometer torches.
- AIP (Adjust Ideal Position) : helps to position the torch before welding (4T & 4T LOG modes).
- MMA: Basic rutiles and cellulosic electrodes (up to Ø 5 mm).
- MMA Pulse: developed for welding pipes/tubes as well as upper vertical welding.
Welding current: 400 V, 3 ph, 50/60 Hz
Power supply: 16A
Welding current range (MMA): 10-250 A
Welding current range (TIG): 5-300 A
Maximum welding current: 300 A
No-load voltage: 90 V
Duty cycle (environment temperature at 40°C):
300 A/22 V @ 35%
255 A/20.2 V @ 60%
240 A/19.6 V @ 100%
250 A/30 V @ 30%
220 A/28.8 V @ 60%
210 A/28.4 V @ 100%
Dimensions (L x w x h): 40x52x25 cm
Weight: 20 kg
Protection class: IP23
Standard: IEC 60974-1/3/10 A
TIG Torch lamella 8 m- SR26L (046184)
Earth cable 250 A 4 m / 25 mm²- 043794
Hand trolley 10m²- 039704