Designed for automated welding operations, the ORBITIG 200A is a welding machine operated by a CAN Bus. With inverter technology it benefits from the latest technical improvements in TIG welding. Compact, it will perfectly fit on robots, including on orbtital TIG welding machines.
- Flexible Voltage power supply: This 220A machine will work on a single phase power supply from 85 to 265 V.
- PFC technology (Power Factor Correction): The electrical power supply usage is optimised for up to 30% energy savings.
- CAN OPEN communication protocol: Compliant with the CiA (CAN In Automation) requirements, this system offers a fast and reliable communication solution.
- TRACKING mode
The welding machine receives and updates the current setpoint in realtime.
- Highly precise and instantaneous data exchange
• Welding status (ARC ON / ARC OFF).
• Measure voltage and current (for energy control and arc length).
• Protection mode in case of overvoltage, undervoltage, short circuit or arc stop.
• Thermal protection information.
- «HEIGHT CALIBRATION» mode
During the mass production of pipes, it is important to make sure that there is a constant height between the electrode and the pipe before starting the weld. To do so the welding machine features a vertical repositioning function which puts the electrode at a set height after contact.
- 2 types of strike
• HF without contact
• LIFT with contact for electro-sensitive environments
Welding current: 230V, 1ph, 50/60 Hz
Power supply: 16A
Welding current range (TIG): 5-220 A (230 V)
Welding current range (TIG): 220 A
No-load voltage: 76 V
Duty cycle (environment temperature at 40°C):
- 230 V / 16 A :
220 A @ 35%
165 A @ 60%
140 A @ 100%
Dimensions (L x w x h): 39x16x28 cm
Weight: 9 kg
Standard: IEC 60974-1/3/10 A
Choose optional accessories when ordering