The CUTTER 70 CT is a 70 A plasma cutter with a cutting capacity of 35 mm thick on a multitude of materials.
Designed to be used in difficult environments, it has a very robust mechanics and a user friendly control panel.
Cuts steels (mild, stainless steel, hardened, HLE), aluminium, copper...
- 3 operating modes:
- Cutting solid sheets
- Cutting wire mesh
- Trigger locking Gouging with maximum shrinkage
- Allows important metal removal (specific skid and nozzle in options)
- Premium torch TECMO® (leading supplier in Europe).
- HF-free priming avoids interference that can damage nearby electronic equipment
- It is pre-wired for use on automatic cutting tables.
Comes with an ergonomic and high-performance 6 m manual torch
- 400 V three phase power supply.
Power Supply: 400 V, 3 ph, 50/60 Hz
Current: 16 A
Cutting current range: 20-70 A
Duty cycle (environment temp. 40°C)
@ 60%: 70 A / 108 V
@ 100%: 55 A / 102 V
Imax: 70 A @ 50%
@ 60%: 60 A / 124 V
@ 100%: 45 A / 118 V
No-load voltage: 320 V
Recommended air flow rate: 270 L/min
Recommended air pressure: 5 > 7 bar
Protection class: IP 23
Recommended generator: > 16 kW
Dimensions (L x w x h): 52 x 40 x 26 cm
Weight: 22 kg
Standard IEC 60974-1/10 A
Recommended manual cutter: MT-70
Connections 8mm, 10mm
Earth cable 4 m, 10mm²
Automatic torch AT-70, 12 m- 037533
CNC kit Analog 039988