The PROTIG 201 AC/DC is the professional TIG welding solution for welding all types of metal up to 4 mm thick (steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper or titanium). It ensures a very high level of precision in many areas such as fabrication, maintenance or piping.
- 6 TIG AC/DC processes:
• Welding current : 10 to 200 A (TIG AC), 10 to 160 A (TIG DC)
• TIG DC - Standard : Ensures a quality weld on all ferrous materials such as steel, stainless steel but also copper and its alloys, titanium...
• TIG DC Pulse : Controls molten temperature, limits deformation and thus allows the assembly of thin sheets from 0.3 mm.
• TIG DC SPOT: Pre-assembles ferrous metal parts by tacking
• TIG AC - Easy : Makes the use of the welding machine easier thanks to predefined settings.
The user only selects the diameter of his tungsten electrode on the interface.
• TIG AC - Standard : Designed for welding aluminium and its alloys (Al, AlSi, AlMg, AlMn...).
Alternating current provides cleaning of the aluminium for a perfect weld.
• TIG AC - SPOT : Pre-assembles the aluminium parts by tacking.
- 2 modes of coated electrode welding
• Welding current : from 10 to 160 A (MMA)
• MMA Standard : Accepts basic, rutile electrodes up to Ø 4 mm.
• MMA Pulse : Helps welding in a vertical upright position (nozzles/pipeline).
Welding current: 230 V, 1 ph, 50/60 Hz
Power supply: 13 A
Maximum welding current: 200 A (AC) 160 A (DC)
Welding current range (TIG AC): 10-200 A
Welding current range (TIG DC): 10-160 A
Welding current range (MMA): 10-160 A
Duty cycle (environment temperature at 40°C):
- TIG AC: 200 A @ 13%
90 A / 13.6 V @ 60%
80 A / 13.2 V @ 100%
- TIG DC: 160 A @ 25%
100 A / 14 V @ 60%
95 A / 13.8 V @ 100%
- MMA: 160 A @ 25%
100 A / 24 V @ 60%
95 A / 23.8 V @ 100%
Dimensions (L x w x h): 24x41x36 cm
Weight: 15 kg
Protection class IP21
Standard: IEC 60974-1/3/10 A
No-load voltage: 70V (< 30 V VRD activated)
TIG Double Button Torch TIG26DB - 4 m + Consumables box, Electrode holder 200 A - 2 m + Earth cable 200 A - 2 m, 25 mm²