Ultra-compact and designed for craftsmen, the PROTIG 161 DC (160 A) ensures high quality welding on mild and stainless steels thanks to its advanced secondary regulation. Its ergonomic interface makes settings adjusment easy and intuitive.
OPTIMISED DC WELDING
- Secondary regulation:ensures optimum arc stability and constant current in all positions.
- TIG DC : provides quality welding on all ferrous materials such as steel, stainless steel but also copper and its alloys...
- TIG DC Pulse : controls the temperature of the molten bath, limits deformation and thus allows the assembly of thin sheets from 0.3 mm.
- SPOT : Fast and precise spot welding, ideal before welding thin sheet metal.
- 2 types of start-up : HF (without contact) or LIFT (with contact) for electro-sensitive environments.
- 3 trigger modes : 2T, 4T and 4T LOG.
- Automatic torch detection: compatible with latch torches and double button.
- MMA : Basic and Rutile electrodes (up to Ø 4 mm)
- MMA Pulse : helps welding in a vertical upright position (pipes/pipeline...)
+ 3 integrated welding supports:
+ Antisticking : reduces the risk of the electrode sticking if it comes into contact with the workpiece.
+ Hot Start : makes the arcing easier and can be adjusted in seconds according to the type of metal
+ Arc Force : Punctual increase of the current in difficult welding situation
Power supply: 230 V, 1 ph, 50/60 Hz
Fuse: 16 A
Normal current output TIG 10-160 A
Normal current output MMA 10-160 A
Maximum welding current: 160 A
No-load voltage: 92 V
Duty cycle (environment temp. at 40°C):
160 A/16.4 V @ 20%
105 A/14.2 V @ 60%
95 A/13.8 V @ 100%
160 A/26.4 V @ 15%
95 A/23.8 V @ 60%
80 A/23.2 V @ 100%
Dimensions (Lxwxh): 36x16x28 cm
Weight: 7.5 kg
Protection class: IP21
Standard: IEC 60974-1/3/10 A
- SR26L-8m - 046184
- SR26DB-4m - 038271
- Consumables box for Torch TIG17 - 044678
- On-Site Case IP67 - 060432
Choosing suitable accessories when ordering