4 in 1, the MULTIPEARL 210-2, is a multi-process power source capable of performing MIG/MAG (with or without gas), TIG DC and MMA welding with high precision It features 9 welding synergies to enable welding in all positions. Versatile, but also equipped with a single-phase power supply with PFC/FV technology, it is the perfect tool in the workshop or on site.
3 WELDING PROCESSES
- 2 roller motor: @ 100 and 200 mm reels.
- Adjustable manually or synergistically.
- SPOT and DELAY functions available.
- Can weld sheets from 0.6 to 6 mm thick.
- TIG DC welding and TIG Lift ignition with the TIG EURO torch.
- Adjustable Post Gas and Downslope (arc downslope).
- Welds different types of coated electrodes up to a 5mm (rutile, basic, stainless steel, steel, cast iron).
- Adjustable Hot Start (0 to 100%): facilitates ignition and can be adjusted according to the type of metal.
- Arc Force adjustable (0 to 100%): regulates the arc length deviations.
- Antisticking: reduces the risks of the electrode sticking if it comes into contact with the workpiece
• Automatic calculation of wire speed and tension according to:
- the type and diameter of the wire:
- the thickness to be welded;
- the gas used;
- the welding position.
• Manual setting possible: wire speed and arc length.
Welding current: 230 V, 1 ph, 50/60 Hz
Power supply: 16 A
Welding current range: (MIG/MAG, TIG, MMA): 20-200 A
Duty cycle (environment temp. at 40°C):
Imax 200 A @ 20%
@ 60%: 130 A / 20.5 V
@ 100%: 110 A / 19.5 V
Imax 200 A @ 22%
@ 60%: 135 A / 15.4 V
@ 100%: 115 A / 14.6 V
Imax 200 A @ 18%
@ 60%: 110 A / 24.4 V
@ 100%: 90 A / 23.6 V
Wire feed speed: 1-15m/min, 2 rollers (1 motor)
Supported wire reels: Ø100-200 mm
+ Steel: 0.6 - 1 mm
+ Inox: 0.8 - 1 mm
+ Aluminum: 0.8 - 1 mm
+ Cored wire: 0.9 - 1.2 mm
No-load voltage: 75/76 V
Protection level: IP 21
Dimensions (L x w x h): 25 x 45 x 35 cm
Weight: 16 kg
Standard: IEC 60974-1/5/10 A
Original equipment (roller): 0.6/0.8-A (steel, inox)
Included accessories: Torch TOPARC MIG 250A - 3 m + Electrode holder 2 m + Earth cable 2.5 m