The MULTIWELD 160M is a semi-automatic single-phase welding machine that combines MIG/MAG, cored wire and MMA welding processes. Its intuitive interface integrates digital displays for easy and precise settings. Recommended for welding steel, stainless steel and aluminium, the MULTIWELD 160M is perfect for Craftsman and maintenance workshops.
+ MIG/MAG welding:
- steel wire and stainless steel: Ø 0.6 to 0.8 mm
- aluminium wire and cored wire (polarity inversion): Ø 0.8 to 1.0 mm
+ MMA welding: basic and rutile electrodes (up to Ø 3.2 mm).
OPTIMISED MIG/MAG SETTINGS
- Manual adjustment of the arc dynamic.
- Welding guide: table on the front panel helping the user to adjust the voltage and the diameter of the filler wire according to the thickness of the material to be welded.
- Display readable even in bright light.
- Simple interface with buttons designed to be operated while wearing gloves.
INTEGRATED WIRE FEEDER
- Compatible wire reels: Ø 200 / 300 mm
- 2 drive rolls wire feeder.
- EURO torch connector for quick assembly/disassembly.
PRE-HEATING, PURE CO2
- Pre-installed socket (36 V - 4.2 A) for gas heater in pure CO2 welding (heater not included).
- Compatible with US (type A) and EURO electrical sockets (type C/E/F).
- Reinforced structure.
- XL wheels for better stability and easier transportation.
- Support for gas cylinder up to 4 m³.
Power supply: 230 V, 1 ph, 50/60 Hz
Fuse: 16 A
Normal current output (MIG/MAG): 30-160 A
Normal current output (MMA): 20-140 A
Duty cycle (environment temp. at 40°C):
Imax 160 A @ 20%
@ 60%: 95 A / 18.8 V
@ 100%: 75 A / 17.8 V
Imax 140 A @ 20%
@ 60%: 90 A / 23.6 V
@ 100%: 70 A / 22.8 V
Motor speed: 3 - 10 m/min, 2 rollers (1 motor)
Supported wire reels: Ø200-300 mm
+ Steel: 0.6 - 1 mm
+ Inox: 0.8 - 1 mm
+ Aluminum: 0.8 - 1 mm
+ Cored wire: 0.9 - 1.2 mm
No-load voltage: 59 V
Protection level: IP 21
Dimensions (L x w x h): 77 x 79 x 47 cm
Weight: 34.2 kg
Standard: IEC 60974-1/5/10 A
Original equipment (roller): 0.8/1.0 - A (steel, inox)
Included accessories: Torch TOPARC MIG 250A - 3 m + Electrode holder 2 m + Earth cable 2.5 m