The MULTIWELD 220M-C is a compact single-phase welding machine, combining MIG/MAG, cored wire and MMA welding processes. It operates on a supply voltage between 85 and 265 V thanks to its FV (Flexible Voltage) power supply. Equipped with an accurate 4-roller wire feeder system and a reinforced structure with 2 handles for lifting and slinging, it is ideal for welding in the workshop and for quick troubleshooting on site.
MIG/MAG welding :
- steel wire: Ø 0.6 to 1.0 mm
- stainless steel wire: Ø 0.8 to 1.0 mm
- aluminium wire: Ø 0.8 and 1.0 mm
- cored wire (reverse polarity): Ø 0.9 to 1.2 mm
MMA welding: basic and rutile electrodes (up to Ø 5 mm).
OPTIMISED MIG/MAG SETTING:
- Choice of the trigger mode: 2T or 4T.
- Welding guide: tables assist the user to adjust and fine tune the voltage and the diameter of the filler wire according to the thickness of material being welded.
- Display readable even in bright light.
- Simple user interface with ergonomic controls allowing gloved use.
INTEGRATED WIRE FEEDER
- Compatible with reels : Ø 200 / 300 mm
- Wire feeder with 4 rollers for an efficient wire feeding.
- EURO torch connector for quick assembly/disassembly.
PRE-HEATING, PURE CO2
- Pre-installed socket (36 V - 4.2 A) for gas heater in pure CO2 welding (heater not included).
- Compatible with US (type A) and EURO electrical sockets (type C/E/F).
Power supply: 230 V, 1 ph, 50/60 Hz
Fuse: 16 A
Normal current output (MIG/MAG): 30-220 A
Normal current output (MMA): 30-200 A
Duty cycle (environment temp. at 40°C):
Imax 220 A @ 20%
@ 60%: 160 A / 22 V
@ 100%: 120 A / 20 V
Imax 200 A @ 20%
@ 60%: 140 A / 25.6 V
@ 100%: 100 A / 24 V
Motor speed: 2 - 15 m/min, 4 rollers (2 motor)
Supported wire reels: Ø200-300 mm
+ Steel: 0.6 - 1 mm
+ Inox: 0.8 - 1 mm
+ Aluminum: 0.8 - 1 mm
+ Cored wire: 0.9 - 1.2 mm
No-load voltage: 75 V
Protection level: IP 23
Dimensions (L x w x h): 58 x 52 x 34 cm
Weight: 24 kg
Standard: IEC 60974-1/5/10 A
Original equipment (roller): 0.8/1.0 - A (steel, inox)
Included accessories: Torch TOPARC MIG 250A - 3 m + Electrode holder 2 m + Earth cable 2.5 m