4 in 1, the MULTIPEARL 210-4 XL, is a multi-process power source capable of performing MIG/MAG (with or without gas), TIG DC and MMA welding with high precision It features 9 welding synergies to enable welding in all positions. Versatile, but also equipped with a single-phase power supply with PFC/FV technology, it is the perfect tool in the workshop or on site.
3 WELDING PROCESSES
- 2 roller motor: @ 100 and 200 mm reels.
- Adjustable manually or synergistically.
- SPOT and DELAY functions available.
- Can weld sheets from 0.6 to 6 mm thick.
- TIG DC welding and TIG Lift ignition with the TIG EURO torch.
- Adjustable Post Gas and Downslope (arc downslope).
- Welds different types of coated electrodes up to a 5mm (rutile, basic, stainless steel, steel, cast iron).
- Adjustable Hot Start (0 to 100%): facilitates ignition and can be adjusted according to the type of metal.
- Arc Force adjustable (0 to 100%): regulates the arc length deviations.
- Antisticking: reduces the risks of the electrode sticking if it comes into contact with the workpiece
• Automatic calculation of wire speed and tension according to:
- the type and diameter of the wire:
- the thickness to be welded;
- the gas used;
- the welding position.
• Manual setting possible: wire speed and arc length.
Welding current: 230 V, 1 ph, 50/60 Hz
Power supply: 16 A
Welding current range (MIG/MAG): 30-220 A
Welding current range (MMA): 30-200 A
Duty cycle (environment temp. at 40°C):
Imax 220 A @ 20%
@ 60%: 160 A / 22 V
@ 100%: 120 A / 20 V
Imax 200 A @ 20%
@ 60%: 140 A / 25.6 V
@ 100%: 100 A / 24 V
Wire feed speed: 2 - 15 m/min, 4 rollers (2 motor)
Supported wire reels: Ø200-300 mm
+ Steel: 0.6 - 1 mm
+ Inox: 0.8 - 1 mm
+ Aluminum: 0.8 - 1 mm
+ Cored wire: 0.9 - 1.2 mm
No-load voltage: 75 V
Protection level: IP 21
Dimensions (L x w x h): 58 x 52 x 34 cm
Weight: 24 kg
Standard: IEC 60974-1/5/10 A
Original equipment (roller): 0.8/1.0 - A (steel, inox)
Included accessories: Torch TOPARC MIG 250A - 3 m + Electrode holder 2 m + Earth cable 2.5 m