Application: intended to establish the ability of a fiber optic cable to withstand mechanical twisting.
1. Torsion angle: ±90°, ±180°, ±360°;
2. Torsion length: 1000mm;
3. Setting range of testing times: 1～9999;
4. Setting range of frequency: 5-30 times/min;
5. The torsion times will be automatically recorded. When reaching to the preset times, the test is automatically terminated;
6. Mass of hammer: the mass of pre-stressed hammer is 27.5kg, in which, poise bracket (5kg), 4 5kg poises and 1 2.5 poise.
Host dimension: 2010×520mm
Dimension of control panel: 540×410mm
8. Power supply: 3-phase 4-wire, 50Hz, 1KW. In which, power of motor is 0.55KW;
9. Ambient temperature: 10℃～40℃
10. Ambient humidity: less than 80% (Non-condensing).