Range: 0~100HBa, Amount to 25~150HBW
Indication Error: 81~88HBa ±1HBa; 42~48HBa ±2Hba
Repeatability Error: 81~88HBa ±1.5HBa; 42~48HBa ±2.5HBa
Brinell Hardness testing: √
Vickers Hardness testing: √
Webster Hardness testing: √
Rockwell hardness testing: √
Maximum Hold: √
Average Calculation : √
Operating Condition Temperature: 0~50°C
Power Supply: 2 x 1.5 V AAA (UM-4) Battery
Weight: 390g (Not Including Batteries)
1. Main Unit HBA-120
2. 2 Pins
3. 2 Standard Blocks
4. Pin Length Calibration Block
5. Screw Driver
7. Carrying Case
8. Operation Manual
* Digital display indentation hardness tester which is the latest design and development of our company.
* It is characterized in that provided with a balance positioning, a digital display of hardness value, and a non disassembly calibration and adjusting.
* It is with good stability, convenient calibration, and high accuracy of detection.
* HBA-120 has small size, portable. single hand operation, easy to use. It can be used in any occasion as long as the hand can reach.
* Big and wide test range: can test from very soft pure aluminum to a particularly hard aluminum alloy. Effective test range equivalent to the Brinell hardness of 25~150HB.
* No need to be supported. Just test on one side of the sample with the hardness tester, no need to be supported. It is suitable for the test of large and extra thick workpiece.
* Maximum hold function, recording the maximum hardness value during measurements.
* Can test hardness value of Barcol Hardness, Brinell Hardness (HB), Vickers Hardness (HV), Webster Hardness (HW), Rockwell Hardness (HRB/HRE/HRF/HRH).
* With the function of calculating the average value, can calculate the average value of the 29 sets of data at most.
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.