Range: 0 μm to 800 μm (0 mils to 30 mils)
Accuracy: ±5% or ±5 μm, (whichever is the greater)
Resolution: 1 μm (0.1 mils)
Metric and Imperial switchable
PC interface: RS232C
Measurement speed: >30 (readings per minute)
Power off : 2 modes (Manual off at any time by depressing the
power key till OFF shows on the display or Auto power off after 3
minutes from last key operation.)
Weight: 280 g
Dimensions: 162×65×28mm (6.38" x 2.55" x 2.10")
Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 120°F)
Case: High impact ABS
Batteries: 4x1.5v (AAA) battery
Carrying case…………1 pc.
Operation manual…….1 pc.
RS232C cable, USB adaptor, Bluetooth interface
* This Digital Surface Profile Gauge is a handheld gauge for fast and accurate measurement of the peak-to-valley height of the surface profile of blast cleaned surfaces.
* It meets the standards of ASTM D 4417-B, IMO MSC.215(82), SANS 5772, US Navy NSI 009-32, US Navy PPI 63101-000. Suitable for the laboratory and for use in harsh field conditions. Accurate, immediate and repeatable results.
* The tungsten carbide tip will last for up to 20, 000 readings and can then be easily replaced by the user in the field.
* Cost per test is significantly lower than other test methods.
* Used the exclusive Micro -computer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement.
* Can communicate with PC for recording, printing and analyzing by the optional software and cable for RS232 interface. USB adaptor and Bluetooth interface can also be used.
* Automatic power off to conserve power.
* Widely used in field of blast cleaned surface measurement. If the profile is too large the amount of coating required to ensure adequate coverage increases, otherwise there is a danger that the peaks remain uncoated - allowing rust spots to occur. If the profile is too small, there maybe an insufficient key to produce adequate adhesion, leading to premature coating failure . Ensuring the correct surface preparation optimises the performance of the coating and material usage.