SILOPlus is our vertical storage system with shifting trays for the storage and high frequency picking of light loads.
Thanks to the variable sizing options of the trays (both in terms of dimensions and load capacity), and its exclusive handling technology, SILOPlus is able to offer the highest level of operational performance, providing a higher throughput and a faster order fulfillment.
The arrangement of the stored materials in the trays allows the best utilization of the available space, accuracy and reduction of access times.
The trays, available in four different sizes (WxD: 853 x 612 / 1,253 x 612 / 653 x 802 / 1,253 x 802 mm) and with a maximum load capacity of 100 kg, are designed to fit Euro standard plastic boxes and containers. The boxes, which can be easily removed and carried around, respond perfectly to the storage and handling requirements of light-weight materials and small items and are designed to facilitate the flow of materials within the warehouse.
KEY BENEFITS OVERVIEW
- Reduced cycle times and rapid access to stored materials
- Best price / storage capacity ratio (€ / m³)
- Optimization of material flow
- High level of productivity in the order picking processes
- Maximum exploitation of the vertical and horizontal space
- Order fulfilment
- Order consolidation
- Inter-operational buffer (Line Feeding)