(Full specifications can be found on datasheet)
0.1% Measurement Accuracy
4 Test Frequencies 100Hz to 10kHz
5 Impedance Parameters
Built-in Test Fixture
GenRad 1659 Digibridge Basic Specifications
(For full specifications see the datasheet)
Accuracy: Basic RLC ±0.1%.
Measurement Parameters: R/Q, L/Q, C/R, C/D (series or parallel)
Test Frequencies: 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz,and 10kHz.
Test Frequency Accuracy ±0.01%.
Applied Voltage: 0.3VRMS maximum
Measurement Speed: 2, 4 or 8 measurements/second for Slow, Medium or Fast.
Measurement Mode: Continuous, Triggered (single, or 1 to 10 measurements averaged).
Display Format: Dual Display featuring 5 full digit LED for RLC and 4 full digit LED for DQ Bin Number,Value Automatically positioned decimal points and minus signs where appropriate. Individual LED indicators for parameters, units, and measurement conditions. GO/NO GO lights
Bias: Internal 2.0VDC External up to 60VDC
Automatic Functions: Auto ranging with manual hold, Auto parameter (RLC) with manual selection
Binning: Eight pass bins for RLC Two fail bins, RLC and DQ
Interfaces: IEEE-488 Interface option
|R/Q||0.00001Ω to 99999MΩ||0.0001 to 9999|
|L/Q||0.00001mH to 99999H||0.0001 to 9999|
|C/D||0.00001pF to 99999mF||0.0001 to 9999|
Basic DQ ±0.0005
Zeroing: Open and short circuit compensation.
General Features: • Charged Capacitor Protection (1 Joule) • Keyboard Lock• Store Test Conditions
Dimensions: (w x h x d): 14.8 x 4.4 x 13.5in (375 x 112 x 343mm)
Weight: 10 lbs. (4.5kg) net, 15 lbs. (6.8kg) shipping.
Accessories Supplied: • Power Cable • Axial Lead Adapters • Test Fixture (Built-in) • Instruction Manual
The GenRad 1659 Digibridge RLC Tester is an easily programmable, microprocessor-based high performance passive component tester. It automatically identifies the type of component under test and measures in the proper range. The result is simple, precise, unambiguous RLC component testing. The GenRad 1659 RLC Digibridge is an instrument for measuring primary parameters of inductance (L), capacitance (C) and resistance (R) and secondary parameters of dissipation factor (D) and quality factor (Q). GenRad designed this single compact unit with maximum flexibility and operator convenience in mind. The simple front panel design of the Digibridge requires less effort to operate. Digital display and user friendly control allows test parameters and limits to be set easily.
Programmable test limits and automatic binning give the GenRad 1659 Digibridge its remarkable capability. Programming test limits is as simple as pushing a few buttons in an easily understood sequence. Once set, the operator works in an automatic binning mode designed to replace guesswork with consistent throughput. The GenRad 1659 Digibridge is ideal for incoming inspection because it satisfies a wide range of testing requirements.
GenRad 1659 Digibridge Features:
- *Easy to Use
- *Accuracy of 0.1% for RLC measurements
- *Four test frequencies of 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz and 10kHz A choice of three test speeds: 2,4, or 8 measurements per second to complement automatic handling equipment and maximize throughput.
- *A choice of two measurement modes: Continuous or Triggered (single measurement or average of 10) ensures measurement flexibility.
- *A full, five-digit LED display for RLC measurements and a four-digit readout for D and Q testing, simultaneously display both test results for each measurement, automatically.
- *A built-in test fixture for fast setup and ease-of-use when testing axial and radial lead components.
- *Guarded Kelvin measurement techniques protect measurement integrity.
- *Automatic self-test and diagnostic check maintains reliable, error-free operation.
- *Automatic limit comparison and binning ensure fast, mistake-proof sorting of components.
- *Optional IEEE-488 Bus and Handler Interface enable remote programming and allow the addition of a component handler to optimize throughput.