Control System Feedback control PID
Temperature Range (℃ / ℉) Amb. -20 to 95 / Amb. -36 to 203
Fluctuation at 37℃ (±℃ / ℉) 0.06 / 0.11
Variation at 37℃ (±℃ / ℉) 0.15 / 0.27
Dimension (W×D×H) Internal (mm / inch) 154×99×37 / 6.1×3.9×1.5
Overall (mm / inch) 276×334×120 / 10.9×13.1×4.7
Net Weight (kg / lbs) 5.1 / 11.2
Electrical Requirements (230V, 50 / 60Hz) 3.5A
- Precision accuracy of ±0.1℃ is ensured by its PID controller from ambient + 5℃ to 130℃.
- Wide temperature control range from Amb. -20 to 95°C with rapid cool down and heat-up times.
- Simple temperature calibration.
- Memory function of programmed protocols allowing relevant parameters of each protocol step to be stored.
- Up to 10 protocols allowed for memory storage.
- Up to 10 steps allowed for each protocol.
- Two types of timer modes:
- Timer 1 starts immediately after the timer setting.
- Timer 2 starts only after reaching the set temp.
- Cooling is controlled by Peltier elements for an energy efficient compact design.
- Bright VFD display with responsive touch buttons.
- Optimal heat transfer is achieved by the tight coupling design of the main body and the corrosion- resistant anodized aluminum blocks.
- Transparent lid allows easy sample monitoring and even temperature distribution.
- Blocks can be easily interchanged by using the included block lifter.
- Heating blocks depending on your sample tube or vial sizes. (refer to accessories)
|Control System||Feedback control PID|
|Temperature||Range (℃ / ℉)||Amb. -20 to 95 / Amb. -36 to 203|
|Fluctuation at 37℃ (±℃ / ℉)||0.06 / 0.11|
|Variation at 37℃ (±℃ / ℉)||0.15 / 0.27|
|Dimension (W×D×H)||Internal (mm / inch)||154×99×37 / 6.1×3.9×1.5|
|Overall (mm / inch)||276×334×120 / 10.9×13.1×4.7||276×334×250 / 10.9×13.1×9.8|
|Net Weight (kg / lbs)||5.1 / 11.2||5.5 / 12.1|
|Electrical Requirements (230V, 50 / 60Hz)||3.5A|
|Electrical Requirements (120V, 60Hz)||6.7A|
※ Permissible environmental conditions: temperature (2-60℃) and relative humidity (up to 80%)