Chamber volume (L): 400
Temperature Range (℃): -25 to 100
Controller: Programmable, Touch screen type controller
Heating time (min.) from 25℃ to 100℃: 52
Cooling time (min.) from 25℃ to -25℃: 34
Max. load per shelf (kg): 30
Max. load per shelf (kg): 90
Interior (mm): 750×700×800
External (mm): 1304×902×1724
Net weight (kg): 320
Interface port: Basically RS-232C
Electrical requirements (AC230V, 50Hz): 3ph / 17.4A
- Suitable for specific use such as heat treatment and drying process.
- Microprocessor PID control / Temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Heat-resistant silicone packing completely blocks high heat leakage from the inner chamber.
- Two-point door latch also enhances tightness to door closure.
- Energy efficiency is achieved thanks to optimization of the insulation system.
- Even if the unit is operating at max. temperature, the surface of the unit doesn’t allow high temperatures of over 51℃. (DIN EN 563)
- Reliable design and production of door is guaranteed.
- Evaluates the results after opening the door by 90 degrees and applying 50kg load to the point of 30cm from hinges.
- User selectable operation mode after power interruption
- ether Automatic run or Manual run.
- Over-temperature protection.
- Over-current and current leakage protection. (ELCB, earth leakage circuit breaker)
- Independent safety fuse.
- Important parts such as controller and heaters are highly secured from short circuit. Especially each heater has an individual fuse to completely break a short circuit.
- Reversed-phase protection.
- Electrical connection error indicator helps user to rapidly fix the connection.
- Over-current protection of motor.
- Automatic shut-off in situations where there is over-current to the motor.
- Open door warning.
- Heater and fan stop when the door is the open state.
- Electric wiring panel access warning.
- Automatic stop if the cover of electric wiring panel is opened.
Built indoor lock with a key.
- Corrosion resistance stainless steel inner chamber.
- Space efficient and easy loading chamber design.
- Included two shelves for loading of large amounts of samples.
- Heavy load shelving, rated for 40kg are also available. (optional)
- User friendly LCD controller.
- Colorful interactive
touch typeLCD controller.
- Set point temperature and present temperature are clearly shown together on display.
- Sufficient programmable control support.
- Operating progress can be shown in graph mode for better data understanding.
- Automatic start/stop can be programmed for unattended operations.
- Display indicates abnormal temperature changes or power failures.
- Three different language support. (English / Chinese / Korean)
- Temperature and other operating parameters can be recorded using a
six channeldigital recorder. (optional)
- Computer interface.
- RS-485 communication port (optional) enables connection up to maximum 32 units. Simultaneous monitoring and operating of multiple units is an available feature.
- Program patterns are simple to set with the use of our software.
- Easy to check status of real-time operations. Graph data supports easy understanding.
- Storage and documentation of programs.
- Data with saving capabilities in
exceland text format.
- Storage of program information, backup of value settings, recovery, and temperature values.
- RS-232 communication port as standard offer