Chamber volume (L): 150x2 chamber
Temperature Range (℃): -20 to 100
Time Heating (min): 80 (from 20℃to100℃)
Time Cooling (min): 60 (from100℃to 40℃)
Max. load per shelf (kg): 15
Max. load per shelf (kg): 50
Interior (mm): 600x500x500
External (mm): 794x1070x1900
Net weight (kg): 195
Interface port: Basically RS-232C
Electrical requirements (AC230V, 60Hz): 12.6A
- Microprocessor PID control.
- Temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Adjustable three-step fan speed with defrosting time and period control.
- Forced air convection using an optimal cross flow fan for chamber temperature uniformity.
- Energy efficiency is achieved thanks to optimization of the insulation system. The surface of the unit doesn’t allow high temperatures of over 60℃.
- Two independently controlled chambers merged into a single unit for space saving.
- Intuitive control panel with bright LED display (0.1℃resolution) and touch-sensitive keypad.
- Dual wait on/off timer modes. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)
- Convenient preset function for 3 most commonly used temperature settings.
- Up to 9 temperature steps and maximum 200 cycles of repetition programmable for each profile.
- Built-in cable port to use other instruments inside the chamber. (diameter: 80mm)
- RS-232 interface for external control and data collection.