Control: PID feedback control
Display: VFD (0.1℃ resolution)
Temperature Range (℃): Amb. +5 to 100
Heating power (W): 360
Over temp: Heating plate, PCB
Over current: Current limit protection
Motion type: Orbital
Orbit size (mm ): 2
Speed range (rpm)
+ 96-well tube block: 150 to 1500
+ 0.5㎖ tube block: 150 to 1000
+ 1.5㎖ tube block: 150 to 1000
+ 15㎖ tube block: 150 to 900
+ Ø12 tube block: 150 to 850
+ Ø13 tube block: 150 to 850
+ 50㎖ tube block: 150 to 800
Dimension (WxDxH): 249 x 325 x 120 mm
Net weight (Kg): 8.3 kg
Electrical requirements (230V, 50Hz / 60Hz): 1.7A
- Microprocessor PID control ensuring consistent shaking motion and precision accuracy.
- Wide speed range from 150 to 1500 rpm (block dependent)
- Automatic temperature calibration.
- Bright VFD display with responsive touch buttons.
- Memory function of programs allowing relevant parameters (such as temp., rpm, time) of each program step to be stored.
- Up to 10 programs allowed for memory storage.
- Up to 10 steps allowed for each program.
- Interval mix function (continuous switching between shaking and phasing)
- Advanced dual wait on/off timer modes.
- User can set timer to starts immediately after the timer setting or only after reaching the set temp.
- Optimal heat transfer is achieved by the tight coupling design of the main body and the corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum blocks.
- Self-diagnostic function identifying errors.
- Its polypropylene main body is highly chemical-resistant and easy-to-clean.
- Low-profile design with rubber feet for minimal vibration and noise.
- Over-current protection.
2020-2021 Lab Companion