Chamber volume (L): 420
Temperature Range (℃): -35 to 180
Controller: Programmable, Touch screen type controller
Heating time (min.) from 25℃ to 180℃: 66
Cooling time (min.) from 25℃ to -35℃: 60
Max. load per shelf (kg): 30
Max. load per shelf (kg): 90
Interior (mm): 750×700×800
External (mm): 1370×975×1780
Net weight (kg): 320
Interface port: Basically RS-232C
Electrical requirements (AC230V, 60Hz): 1ph / 26A
- Suitable for specific use such as heat treatment and drying process.
- Microprocessor PID control / Temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Air-tight door closure with double sealed packing.
- Heat-resistant silicone double packing completely blocks high heat leakage from the inner chamber.
- Two-point door latch also enhances tightness to door closure.
- Energy efficiency is achieved thanks to optimization of the insulation system.
- Even if the unit is operating at max. temperature, the surface of the unit doesn’t allow high temperatures of over 51℃. (DIN EN 563)
- Reliable design and production of door is guaranteed.
- Evaluates the results after opening the door by 90 degrees and applying 50kg load to the point of 30cm from hinges.
2020-2021 Lab Companion