The micromanometer MP210 was developed for the implementation and the control of the systems of heating, ventilation, air conditioning as well as for air systems balancing.
Thanks to his pressure modules, he allows to control effectively the sealing of the air-conditionings systems filters.
Accepting the Pitot probes (compensated in temperature), the MP210 is also reliable to measure air velocity and airflow in ducts. Supplied with magnet in the back of the device,it offers more freedom for the operator during CTAs control operations for example.
The MP210 is proposed according to 5 differencial pressure modules :
- MP210P : MP210 + MPR 500 : From -500 to +500 Pa
- MP210M : MP210 + MPR 2500 : From -2500 to +2500 Pa
- MP210G : MP210 + MPR 10 000 : From -10 000 to +10 000 Pa
This modules with 2 pressure connectors Ø 6.2 mm made of nickelled brass and 1 thermocouple input.
- MP210H : MP210 + MPR 500 M : From -500 to +500 mbar
- MP210HP: MP210 + MPR 2000 M: From -2000 to +2000 mbar
This modules with 2 pressure threaded connectors Ø 4.6 mm made of nickelled brass and 1 thermocouple input.
Optional, the MP210 accepts various measurement probes (wired or radio link, datasheet):
Vane probes or hotwire
Gas leak probe
4 channels Thermocouple module
- Connections : 2 mini-DIN connections SMART-2014 probes and 1 micro-USB port for charging and PC connection
- Power supply : Lithium-Ion battery
- Autonomy : 59 h with pressure module
- Memory capacity : Up to 1000 dataset of 20 000 points
- Conditions of use : From 0 to +50 °C
- Storage temperature : From -20 to +80 °C
- Auto shut-off : Adjustable from 15 to 120 minutes or Off
- Weight : 485 g
- European directives : 2004/108/EC EMC ; 2006/95/EC Low Voltage ; 2011/65/EU RoHS II ; 2012/19/EU WEEE
- Languages : French, English, Dutch, German, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Finn, Danish, Chinese, Japanese
- Protection : IP54
- Display : LCD 120 x 160 px, dimension : 58 x 76 mm
- Key pad : 10 keys
Supplied with : mini-DIN connections SMART-2014 probes and 1 micro-USB port for charging and PC connection, a charger and a USB cable, transport case, manual