The softening point is the temperature at which the bitumen disks soften and sag downward a specified distance.
- Conforms to the specifications of: ASTM D36, E28; AASHTO T53; IP 58, 198; NF T 66-008
Electrical requirements: 220-240V 50/60Hz
- lxwxh,in.(cm): 5x5x10.5 (12.7x12.7x26.7)
- Net weight: 5 lbs (2.3kg)
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs (3.6kg)
- Dimensions: 1.5 Cu. ft.
- K42000 Powertrol Heater
- K42090 Powertrol Heater, 220-240V 50/60Hz
- 250-000-15F ASTM 15F Thermometer, Range: 30 to 180°F
- 250-000-15C ASTM 15C Thermometer, Range: –2 to +80°C
- 250-000-16F ASTM 16F Thermometer, Range: 85 to 392°F
- 250-000-16C ASTM 16C Thermometer, Range: 30 to 200°C
- K80001 Ring. Brass, shouldered ring conforming to ASTM specifications. Pack of 10
- K80002 Ball. Hardened steel, conforming to ASTM specifications. Pack of 10
- K80003 Ball-Centering Guide