The K93170 Four Ball Wear and EP Tester is designed as per ASTM standards to conduct tests to determine the coefficient of friction of lubricants, wear preventative (WP) and extreme pressure (EP) property of lubricating oils under a variety of test conditions. This instrument can also be used to determine load carrying properties by the load wear index and the weld point method.
Electrical requirements: 440V, 50/60Hz
- WxDxH (in): 20x24.6x35.4"
- WxDxH (cm): 50x62.5x90cm
- Steel Balls 12.7 mm, set of 200
- 12.77 mm Ball Collets, set of 2
- Ball Port assembly with Heater, set of 2
- Ball Inserted/Extractor Fixture
- Torque Wrench, Set of Hand Tools
- Connecting Cables
- Data Acquisition Card and Software
- Operating and Maintenance Manual
- Calibration and Test Reports of Sensors