|LCD TFT 12,1" (1280x800) Touch Screen|
|1mV/div...10V/div, 1mV/div...1V/div (50 Ω)|
|292 x 400 x 131mm|
- 12-bit ADC resolution, up to 15 bit with enhanced resolution
- 200 MHz, 350 MHz, 500 MHz, 1 GHz bandwidths
- Long Memory - up to 25 Mpts/Ch (50 Mpts interleaved)
- 12.1" Multi-touch screen display
- WaveScan - Advanced Search and Find
- LabNotebook Documentation and Report Generation
- History Mode - Waveform Playback
- Power Analysis Software
- Serial Data Trigger and Decode
HD4096 high definition technology enables oscilloscopes to capture and display signals of up to 1 GHz with high sample rate and 16 times more resolution than other oscilloscopes.
Waveforms captured and displayed on oscilloscopes with HD4096 technology are cleaner and crisper. Signal details often lost in the noise are clearly visible and easy to distinguish HD4096 enables oscilloscopes to deliver unmatched measurement precision for improved debug and analysis.
Easily control channels, trigger, math and measurements with the large multi-touch display and intuitive interface.
Use automatic measurement parameters and math functions to understand every waveform detail
Scroll back in time to isolate anomalies and quickly find the source of the problem.
Quickly locate analog or digital waveforms for runts, glitches or other anomolies with WaveScan
Save all results and data with a single button press and create custom reports with LabNotebook
View signal details in the frequency domain with a spectrum analyzer style user interface
View decoded protocol information on top of physical layer waveforms and trigger on protocol specific messages