• Painting material of integrating spheres is according to CIE Pub.No.84 (1989)
• The painting material is BaSO4 coating: ρ (λ) ≥0.96 (450nm~800nm) and ρ (λ) ≥0.92 (380nm~450nm)
• Fine diffuse reflection: Reflectance ρ≈0.8 and accuracy of ρ (λ) <1.5%
• Build-in all functional lamp testing jigs: for E40/E27, T5/T8/T12 tubes and the testing holder base for LED and other luminaires. All samples under test can be installed both up and down directions in the sphere.
• Power cable, power terminal and auxiliary lamp position are built-in (Auxiliary lamp is optional).
• Power cable and socket are build-in. It is convenient to power on the lamp under test
• Two photodetector ports, one optical fiber port and temperature sensor hole are built-in
• Constant Temperature controlled range: 25℃-55℃ (refer to the environmental temperature with 25℃): Temperature Increasing tolerance: ±1℃ and Temperature Down tolerance: ±2℃
Two ports, one port and temperature sensor hole are built-in
• Build-in cross laser can help to install the standard lamp and the lamp under test in the center of the integrating sphere