• Integrating time is 1ms to 60s
• CCD Detector is 3648pix which size is 8μm×200mμm
• SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) is 1000: 1 (Full range). A/D is 16bit
• Communicate with PC by USB2.0. The software has a rich re-develop platform which can be run in WinXP and Win7.
• Optical port is SMA905
The LMS-7000 is for LED Color & Photo measure. It works with a small size integrating sphere and standard lamp as a test system: Click Here. This system can do the following test.
Colorimetric: Chromaticity Coordinate (x, y) and (u, v), Relative Spectral Power Distribution P(λ), Correlated Color Temperature (Tc), Color Rendering Index (Ra, R1 to R14), Color Difference, Dominant Wavelength, Peak Wavelength, Half-bandwidth, Spectral Purity
Photometric: Luminous Flux
• Spectral Resolution: ±0.2nm
• Reproducibility: ±0.5nm
• Accuracy of Chromaticity Coordinate (Δx, Δy): ±0.003
• Correlated Color Temperature CCT: 1, 500K ~ 25, 000K (±3%)
• High spectral resolution, High sensitivity and excellent reliability