- Type of display: 7-inch WGA LCD
- Display of the traces on screen: Trace zone, 8x16 divisions/2 traces + reference + Maths function - Complete graticule or borders. Display mode - Samples or Vectors with interpolation, or Persistence Mode
- Commands: Usual direct commands by buttons/knobs on front panel/System of menus on right side of the screen with selection by 5 buttons next to them – "Menus On/Off" and "Print" commands
- Choice of language: By menu, 5 languages (FR/EN/DE/IT/ES), on-line help in English
- Bandwidth: 100
- Number of channels: 2 channels, common
- Impedance: 1MΩ/18 pF and External Trig
- Display of the traces: Channel number, earth reference indicator, and trace in the
- Maximum input voltage: ± 300 Vp-p (without probe)
- Vertical sensitivity: 12 ranges, from 2 mV to 10 V/div – Basic accuracy ±3%
- Rise time: <3.5 ns
- Compensated probe factors: 1/5/10/50/100/500/1.000/2.000/5.000/10.000
- Sweep rate: From 25 ns/div. to 50 s/div. (Oscilloscope mode)
- Scan or ROLL mode: from 100 ms/div. to 50 s/div. (Recorder mode - Scan
- Horizontal zoom: yes
- Sources / Modes: CH1, CH2, Ext, Ext/5, mains /Automatic, Triggered, Single - XY
- Type: Front, pulse width (20ns-10s), video (PAL, SECAM, NTSC), slope, alternate
- Coupling: AC, DC, HFR (HF rejection), LFR (LF rejection
- Maximum sampling: One-shot = 500 MS/s (2 channels), 1 GS/s (one channel) Repetitive = 50 GS/s
- Vertical resolution: 8 bits (vertical resolution 0.4%)
- Memory depth: Max depth = 2M points (long MEM) "Unlimited" storage capacity (USB key)
- User storage: 2MB to store files: trace, text, configuration, math functions, print files, image files, etc.
- File management: Trace files (proprietary format and spreadsheet-compatible ".CSV" format) for the signals/Complete configuration files of the instrument/
- PEAK DETECT mode (capture of transients): Minimum duration of events = 10ns
- Display modes: Points or vectors. Persistence modes (1s, 2s, 5s, 10s,
- XY mode: YES
- AUTOSET: AUTO Adjustment of the amplitude, the time base, and the triggering position
- MATH functions on the channels: Trace calculated in "real time": CH1 and CH2: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
- FFT analyzer: FFT calculated on 1024 points/Simultaneous display of trace + FFT/4 windows (rectangle, Hamming, Hanning, Blackman)
- Manual measurement cursors: Manual, tracking, and automatic modes
- PASS/FAIL: Pass/Fail test using a limit envelope
- Automatic measurements: 32 time or level measurements
- Probe calibration signal: yes
- 1 DSO digital oscilloscope with European power cord
- 2 probes, switchable 1/1 and 1/10 voltage attenuation
- 1 USB cord for communication
- 1 CD with operating instructions,
- 1 quick startup guide (paper)
- MTX1032-B Differential probe, 2x30MHz, banana jack inputs
- MTX1032-C Differential probe, 2x50MHz BNC inputs
- MTX9030-Z Differential probe, 1x30MHz, self-contained, BNC
- HX0074 Signal generator demonstrator board kit
The METRIX® DOX2000 Series oscilloscopes are particularly compact and simple to use, with a casing specially designed for laboratory use.
They are equipped with a wide display offering 18 div. in full-screen mode. This allows customization of the display: choice between normal or persistent display, YT or XY format, adjustment of the colours, graticule, brightness, contrast, etc. Rotary buttons and backlit keys give access to the commands on the front panel.
With its handle, the DOX oscilloscope is easy to transport and its non-slip feet make it particularly stable.
High performance and multiple functions for acquisition and analysis
There are 3 acquisition levels for acquisition and analysis, in real time or equivalent time. The memory depth for acquisition is 32 kpoints or 2 MPoints to optimize your analyses. The vertical sensitivity is from 2 mV/div. to 10 V/div. with 12 ranges and the horizontal sensitivity is from 2.5 ns to 50 s/div. Advanced functions are also available: simple MATH functions (+/-/x/÷) and "real-time" FFT with simultaneous display of the traces.
The EASYSCOPE software delivered with the product can be used to control and test the oscilloscope and to recover the trace and screenshot files.
- 7-inch ¼ VGA colour display
- Full menus in 5 languages + on-screen contextual help in English
- 2-channel measurement capture + Ext Trig and complex triggers
- Vertical resolution: 8 bits
- 32 automatic measurements + cursors
- USB host and device communication
- IEC 61010-1 / 300 V CAT II
2 x 100 MHz channels - Sweep speed from 2.5 ns/div. to 50 s/div.
Sampling rate: one-shot = 500 MS/s (2 channels), 1 GS/s (one channel) / Repetitive = 50 GS/s
Max. memory depth: 2 Mpoints