+ Screen: Colour 8’ TFT LCD screen, 800 x 480 pixels, 24 bits. Adjustment of brightness and contrast (500:1)
+ On-screen display: On 8x14 div with 4 channels + reference + Math functions and statistics table – full screen –Vector or point modes with interpolation, permanent SPO mode: normal or colour
+ Language: French, English, Italian, Spanish and German - Help in French/English
- Vertical deflection
+ Time base speed: 300 MHz. Bandwidth limit: 20 MHz
+ No. of channels: 4 channels + 1 external channel
+ Max. input voltage: 300 V (DC+AC Pk)
+ Vertical sensitivity: 12 ranges from 2 mV to 10 V/div – Accuracy ±3% – 8-bit resolution
+ Rise time: < 1.2 ns (DOX3304)
+ Probe compensation factors: x 1 / 5 / 10 / 20 / 50 / 100 / 200 / 500 / 1,000
- Horizontal deflection
+ Time base speed: 1 ns/div to 50s/div (oscilloscope)
+ Max. no. of traces captured per second: 110,000 traces/s
+ Horizontal zoom: Compression, expansion
+ Automatic ROLL mode: From 100 ms/div to 50 s/div (1-2-5 step)
- Trigger system
+ Sources/Mode: CH1, CH2 or CH3, CH4 Ext, Ext/5, AC line / Auto, Normal, One-shot
+ Type: Edge, Pulse (20 ns to 10 s), Amplitude (rise time, fall time), Video (NTSC, PAL, SECAM, HD and custom), Windows, Interval, Dropout, Runt, Pattern
+ Trigger on serial bus and Decoding: I2C, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, LIN
+ MSO logic analyser input: Option: 8 channels + clock for TTL/CMOS/LVCMOS3.3 and LVCMOS2.5/CUSTOM signals
+ Real-time sampling rate: ETS: 2GS/s
+ Vertical resolution: 8 bits (vertical resolution 0.4%)
+ Acquisition depth: Up to 28 M: 14 Mpts per channel, adjustable: 7 k / 14 k / 70 k / 140 k / 700 k / 1.4 M / 7 Mpts
+ File manager: Trace files (DAV proprietary format and Excel-compatible “.CSV” format).SET configuration files – .BMP screenshot files
+ Acquisition: Normal, Peak detect, Average, High res.
+ Display format : Y(t), Zoom, Roll, X-Y
+ “Statistics“ mode: Measurement of events
- Other functions
+ AUTOSET: AUTO adjustment: amplitude, time base and trigger
+ MATH function: Trace calculated in real time: CH1, CH2, CH3, CH4, + , - , x , / , (d/dt), integral (∫dt) and square root (√)
+ FF analyser: FFT calculated on 1,024 points - simultaneously with the waveform for the 4 channels. Adjustable windowing: rectangular, Hamming, Hanning, Blackmann
+ Cursors: Manual, Track mode and Auto
+ PASS/FAIL: Pass/Fail mode with specific terminal for envelope adjustment
+ Automatic measurements: 32 measurements and statistics table
+ Built-in 25 MHz function generator: 25 MHZ- 125 MS/s - 14 bits - arbitrary function generation with EasyWave on PC
- General specifications
+ Recording: Internal storage or USB flash drive on front panel
+ Printing: Via USB Device (PictBridge)
+ Communication on PC: Via USB device or Ethernet link with EASYSCOPE (OX) and EASYWAVE (GX) software
+ Power supply: Universal 100-240 V / 45-440 Hz/ 50 VAmax with removable cable
+ Safety / EMC / Locking: Compliant with the IEC 61010-1 standard, 300V CAT I - EMC as per EN61326-1 - Kensington lock
+ Temperature: Use: 0°C to +40°C, Storage:-20°C a +60°C
+ Mechanical specifications: 352 x 111 x 224 mm – 3.6 kg (4 channels) – IP20
Included : Operating Manual in 5 languages on USB drive + quick startup guide on paper, 4 x 1:1/(10:1) probes, safety datasheet, EasyScopeX software for oscilloscopes and EASYWAVE for arbitrary generators, power supply cable, USB cable.
- 8" display with Sensitive Phosphor Oscilloscope technology for optimized waveform capture: 110,000 wfs/s
- Memory depth for acquisition: 28 Mpoints
- Serial bus decoding function with integrated triggers: I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN
- Built-in 25 MHz arbitrary generator with programming software included
- High performance with maximum sampling up to 2 GS/s in real time, vertical sensitivity from 2 mV/div. à 10 V/div. and from 1 ns to 50 s/div with comprehensive complex triggers (Pattern, windows, interval, Dropout, runt)
- Easy analysis with 32 automatic measurements, statistical table, manual cursor measurements, advanced mathematical functions
The DOX3304 is a comprehensive digital oscilloscope equipped with a 25 MHz arbitrary function generator. It offers advanced digital technology to meet the needs of customers in a wide range of fields:
- designers and production and troubleshooting specialists in electronics, telecommunications, IT and peripherals
- automotive and industrial electronics
- automated systems
This oscilloscope, based on the SPO technology, offers powerful functions:
- digital triggers,
- serial bus decoding,
- an MSO logic input with a built-in 8-channel logic analysis probe
- complete mathematical functions on each channel
- history of the events.
The capacity for recording faults and events is optimized by waveform capture (up to 110,000 per second.
The 8" colour screen offers 256 colour levels to adjust the brightness of the waveforms. Variation of the brightness, which is adjustable, makes it easier to view curves with colour shading.
The memory depth of up to 28 Mpts (1 channel) at a rate of 2 GS/s allows users to capture fast transient signals, with optimization of the memory by segmentation.
There are also classic triggers and complex triggers for the electronics sector:
• “Pattern triggers” on logic signals (and, or, nand, nor)
•“Runt triggers” on pulse conditions
• “Interval triggers” on status conditions (rise, fall or dropout for signal analysis, BURST on "Windows" central window sizing with absolute or relative delta)
A powerful statistics mode can be used to search for events in a recording or analyse the signal's stability by means of standard deviation measurements.
Via USB or ETHERNET, the EASYSCOPE software for PC allows users to:
- enter and incorporate information on the signals in the reports drawn up on site or in archived files, without any programming.
- interface with a PC for programming of the DOX
- recover screenshots and TRACE files
- perform tests remotely.
Via USB, the EASYWAVE PC software can be used to:
- Import the curves from the oscilloscope
- Modify the signal: by drawing, mathematical function, etc.
- Send data to the 'send scope' memory location available on the generator: 4 ARB locations available.
- Read an arbitrary signal stored in the memory
- bandwidth: 300 MHz, 4 channels, 1 MΩ or 50 Ω
- vertical sensitivity: 12 ranges from 2 mV to 10 V/div – Accuracy ± 3% – 8-bit resolution
- 32 automatic measurements and cursor measurements
- FFT calculation on all 4 channels on 1,024 points simultaneously with the waveform
- Horizontal deflection: 1ns/div to 50s/div in oscilloscope mode
8-channel logic analyser measurement probe with needle and Digital software option.
The DOX3xxx oscilloscope includes the 8 integrated digital channels +1 clock + 1 chassis-earth, with programming of channels D0 to D8 (.hexa or .binary); TTL/CMOS/LVCMOS 3.3 and 2.5/CUSTOM signals; the waveform and the digital channels can be viewed simultaneously.