Model : Metrix OX 6062B (OX6062B-CSD)
Warranty : 12 month
- Type of display: 5.7" colour LCD screen (1/4 VGA) - 320 x 240 – CCFL backlighting (adjustable standby mode)
- Display mode: 500 real acquisition points on screen – Vectors with interpolation, envelope and averaging (2, 4, 16, 64)
- Display of curves on-screen: 2 curves + 2 references – Totalization modes (recent acquisition are brighter coloured)
- Screen commands: Touch screen – "Windows-like" menus and graphic commands
- Choice of language: By menu, 5 languages (FR/EN/DE/IT/ES), on-line help in English
- Vertical deflection
+ Bandwidth: 60 MHz; 15 MHz bandwidth limiter, 1.5 MHz or 5 kHz
+ Number of channels: 2 metal BNC channels connected to the earth
+ Impedance: 1 MΩ ± 0.5 %, approx. 15 pF
+ Maximum input voltage: 300 V / CAT II - 420 Vpk (DC +peak AC at 1 kHz) without 1/10 probe – Derating of -20 dB per decade from 100 kHz
+ Vertical sensitivity: Calibres from 2.5 mV to 100 V/div – Accuracy ± 2 %
+ Vertical zoom: "One Click Winzoom" system (10-bit converter and direct on-screen graphic zoom) – x 16 max
+ Probe factors: 1 / 10 / 100 / 1,000 – definition of measurement unit
- Horizontal deflection
+ Sweep speed: Calibres from 1 ns/div to 200 s/div., accuracy ± [50 ppm +500 ps
+ Horizontal zoom: "One Click Winzoom" system (direct on-screen graphic zoom), x 1 to x 5 or x 100 with "50-kpoint memory" option
+ Mode: On both channels CH1 and CH4: automatic, triggered, one-shot, auto level 50 %
+ Type: Edge, pulse width (16 ns - 20 s), delay (120 ns to 20 s), count (3 to 16,384 events),TV frame or line number (525 = NTSC or 625 = PAL/SECAM) – Continuous adjustment of Trigger position
+ Coupling: AC, DC, HFR, LFR – Hold-Off adjustable from 160 ns to 30 s
- Digital storage
+ Maximum sampling rate: 50 GS/s in ETS mode – 1 GS/s in one-shot mode on each channel
+ Vertical resolution: 10 bits
+ Memory depth: 2,500 points/channel and up to 50,000 points/channel with the "Extended Acquisition Memory" option
+ User memory: 2 MB for storing files: trace, text, configuration, math functions, print files, image files, etc.
+ "Windows-like" file management + large-capacity removable SD-Card (512 MB to 2 GB)
+ GLITCH mode: Duration ≥ 2 ns – 1,250 Min/Max pairs (up to 25,000 pairs with the "Extended Acquisition Memory"option)
+ Display modes: Envelope, averaging (factors 2 to 64), totalization and XY (vector)
- Other functions
+ AUTOSET: Complete in less than 5 s, with recognition of the channels – Frequency > 30 Hz, 25 mVpp to 400 Vpp
+ FFT analyser & MATH functions: FFT (Lin or Log) with measurement cursors - + , - , x and / functions and mathematical function editor
+ Cursors: 2 cursors: simultaneous V and T or Phase – 10-bit resolution, 4-digit display
+ Automatic measurements: 20 time or level measurements – 10-bit resolution, 4-digit display
+ Basic features: 2 channels – 4000 cts max. + min/max bargraph – TRMS – Time/date-stamped graphic recording (5 min to 1 month)
+ AC, DC and AC + DC voltages: 300.0 mV to 300.0 VRMS, 400.0 mV to 400.0 VDC – VDC accuracy 0.5 %R +15 D – 200 kHz bandwidth
+ Resistance: 80.00 Ω to 32.00 MΩ – accuracy 0.5 %R + 25 D – 10 ms quick continuity test
+ Other measurements: Capacitance: 5 nF to 5 mF / Frequency: 200.0 kHz / Diode test: 3.3 V
+ Triggering on measurement window: 2 monitored channels, adjustable fault duration – Up to 200 time/date-stamped faults stored in ".txt" file
HARMONIC ANALYSER MODE (option)
+ Multi-channel analysis: 2 channels, 61 orders, fundamental frequency from 40 Hz to 450 Hz in automatic or manual mode
+ Simultaneous measurements: Total Vrms, THD and selected order (% fundamental, phase, frequency, Vrms)
RECORDER MODE (option)
+ Duration / Sampling interval: 2 s to 1 month / 800 μs to 18 min (40 μs to 53 s with the "Extended Memory Acquisition" option)
+ Recording conditions: On thresholds or window, simultaneous conditions on several channels, with adjustable duration starting at 160 μs
+ Analysis of recordings: Scale and physical units, automatic or cursor measurements, search for time/date-stamped faults, zoom, etc.
- Configuration memory: Not limited – ".CFG " file size: approx. 1 kB
- Printing: Network printer via 10 Mb Ethernet, RS232 or Centronics (option) or VIRTUAL PRINTER print server
- PC communication: 10 Mb Ethernet, RS232 (option) or USB – "SX-Metro" PC application software (option)
- Network: 10 Mb remote Ethernet, Web server (remote control, "real-time" trace, cursors and automatic measurements) FTP server (for exchanging files with a PC), FTP client (storage on PC hard disk), administration utility
- Mains power supply: Universal 100-240 V / 47-63 Hz / 20 VA max with removable cable
- Safety / EMC: Safety according to IEC 61010-1, 2001 - 300 V CAT II – EMC as per EN61326-1, 2006
- Mechanical specifications: 225 (h) x 190 (w) x 215 (d) mm – 1.9 kg
State at delivery: 1 oscilloscope, 1 stylus, 1 operating manual and 1 programming manual on CD-ROM, 1 μSD-Card (1 GB minimum capacity) and SD-Card adapter, 2 x 1/10 probes, 1 crossed Ethernet cable and 1 USB/RS232 cable
- HX0003: 1/10 safety probe, 150 MHz, 400 V
- HX0004: 1/10 safety probe, 250 MHz, 1000 V
- HX0210: standard 1/1 and 1/10 probe, 100 MHz, 300 V, CAT II
- HX0220: standard 1/1 and 1/10 probe, 200 MHz, 300 V, CAT II
- HX0028: HARMONICS mode
- HX0029: RECORDER mode
- HX0077: 50 k-point memory extension
- HX0190: WIFI access point
- SX-METRO/P: SX-METRO kit
Ergonomic and compact: the multi-function analyser-oscilloscope with a touch screen
OSCILLOSCOPE + MULTIMETER + RECORDER + HARMONIC ANALYSER
The OX 6062B oscilloscope is also a "real-time" FFT analyser. With its 2 x 300V Cat. II measurement channels, it can display up to 4 curves on screen.
Equipped with a removable SD card, the OX 6062B's recording and storage capacity has now been increased to 2 GB!
In addition, the SD versions come with a Lifetime Warranty*.
These ergonomic, compact instruments include a storage space for stowing the cables and probes.
On the front panel, 28 command keys are directly accessible and "Windows-like" menus make the OX 6000 even simpler to use.
Display: LCD with backlighting, 4 curves + 4 references.
Bandwidth: 60 MHz
Vertical resolution: 10-bit converter and 4-digit display
Wide dynamic input range: 2.5 mV to 100 V/div
Memory depth: 2,500 points/channel and up to 50,000 points/channel with the Extended Acquisition Memory option
Advanced triggering: Auto, Normal, One-shot, Auto level 50 %, CH1, CH2, EXT, LINE, Edge, Pulse Width, TV Frame, TV Line, Hold-off
Multimeter: 2 x 4,000-count channels + min/max bargraph, time/date-stamped graphic recording
Other measurements: resistance, continuity, capacitance, frequency, temperature, diode test.
Communication: local Ethernet, RS232 & USB
Network: 10 MB Ethernet, ScopeNet web server (remote control, "real-time" trace, cursors and automatic measurements, FTP server (for exchanging files with a PC), FTP client (storage on PC hard disk),ScopeAdmin administration utility, "SX-Metro" application software for PC and ANDROID application available from GOOGLE STORE.