+ Display: Colour PC screen display / 8 x 10 div / Multi-windowing with up to 4 curves on screen / "Windows-like" interface & online help
- Vertical deflection
+ Bandwidth: 60 MHz
+ Number of channels: 2 channels, class 1, common chassis earths
+ Vertical sensitivity: 5 mV to 100 V/div
- Horizontal deflection
+ Sweep speed: 35 calibres from 5 ns to 100 s/div
+ Mode: Auto, Triggered, One-shot ROLL, auto-level at 50 %
+ Sources: CH1, CH2, mains
+ Type: Rising or falling edge, adjustable pretriggering from 0 to 100 %
- Digital memory
+ Maximum sampling rate: Repetitive = 20 GS/s ; One-shot = 50 MS/s per channel
+ Vertical resolution: 8 bits
+ Memory capacity: Depth = 50,000 points – storage capacity depends on PC configuration
- SPO (Smart Persistence Oscilloscope)
+ Persistence duration: Analogue remanent mode
- Measurement processing
+ FFT analyser & MATH functions: FFT, +, -, x, /
+ Manual cursors: dv, dt, 1/dt, phase – cursors linked to trace or free
+ Automatic measurements: 2 or 19 measurements chosen among 19 + Automatic phase – On any type of curve - Markers and limits
+ Duration / Sampling: Dedicated ROLL mode from 2 s to 33 min
+ Memory & printing: "Unlimited"but depending on PC configuration / Via "Windows"environment
+ Communication: USB, local or remote 10 Mb Ethernet*, WiFi*
+ Power supply: 100 to 240 Vac / 47-63 Hz – removable mains power cable
+ Electrical safety: IEC 61010-1 / CAT II 300 V – EMC according to EN 61326-1
+ Casing / Environment: 270 x 213 x 63 mm – 1.8 kg or 19"/3U / Storage -20 °C to +60 °C - operation 0°C to 40 °C
The compact MTX 162UE is equipped with 2 non-isolated input channels (300 V CAT II) and a bandwidth of 60 MHz. This oscilloscope with a remote screen offers full performance features with the PC or Windows 8 software SCOPEin@BOX_LE.
It includes a 2-channel real-time FFT analyser and a recorder.
When coupled to the MTX1032-B unit, it offers 600 V CAT III differential inputs.
· This oscilloscope with a double time base can be used to display two 2,500-point windows simultaneously.
· Because it is digital oscilloscope with analogue persistence, it offers two display modes: normal or remanent (analogue-type trace).
· The MTX 162UE has a memory depth of 50,000 points and a wide sensitivity range from 5 mV/div to 100 V/div.
· Simple and effective, it includes selectable vertical and horizontal Autorange functions, 19 simultaneous automatic measurements and manual cursors.
· The sampling rate is 20 GS/s in repetitive mode and 50 MS/s in one-shot mode.
· For communication, it has a USB port with automatic detection of the instruments connected to the PC and an ETHERNET port with instruments available on the Scope Admin network.
· The MTX 162UEW model also offers integrated WiFi communication on the oscilloscope.