- DC, AC and AC+DC voltages : 60 mV to 1,000 V
- DC accuracy: 0.05%
- AC and AC+DC bandwidth: 100 kHz
- DC, AC and AC+DC current : 600 μA to 10 A /20 A (30 s max)*
- DC accuracy: 0.08%
- Frequency : 60 Hz to 600 kHz
- Resistance: 600 Ω to 60 MΩ
- Audible continuity : 600 ΩSIGNAL <30 Ω±5 Ω< 5V
- Diode test : 3 V with 1 mV
- Capacitance : 6 nF to 60 mF
- Temperature Pt100/1000: -200°C to 800°C
- Surveillance: Time/date-stamped MAX/MIN /AVG or PEAK ±, on all the main positions
- REL: REL relative value + measured reference value on secondary display*
- PWM filter : 4th-order 300 Hz low-pass filter for measuring on variable speed drives of asynchronous motors
- V-output clamp function for direct reading: Integration of the ratio: 1/1 ,1/10,1/100,1/1000 mV/A
- Secondary functions or measurements: dBm and VA resistive power, +/- duty cycle, and pulse width*
- Central zero: Selectable or automatic* bargraph for VDC and IDC
- Type of display: LCD with backlighting* and digits 14 mm high. Double 60,000* or 6,000-count display
- PC interfaces: USB optical connector & SX-DMM software
- Alimentation: 4 x AA batteries or Ni-MH batteries
- Safety: Safety as per IEC 61010-1 1,000V-CATIII / 600V CAT IV* OR 600V CAT III / 300V CAT IV –Safety as per IEC 61010-2-033
- Environment: Storage: -20 °C to +70 °C – Operation: -10 °C to +55 °C
- Mechanical specifications: Dimensions (L x W x H): 196x90x47.1 mm – Weight: 570 g
State at delivery: delivered with 4 x 1.5 V alkaline batteries, 1 red straight/straight lead 1.5 m long, 1 black straight/straight lead 1.5 m long, 1 red CAT IV 1 kV test probe, 1 black CAT IV 1 kV test probe, 1 user’s manual on CD and 1 start-up guide on paper plus 1 bag, 1 USB cable and 1 user’s programming manual SCPI and SX-DMM software
- MTX329X graphical colour calibration software (HX0059B)
- Kit of 4 Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (HX0051B)
- External charger MTX 328X, MTX 329X (4 batteries included) (HX0053B)
- MTX digital DMM transport kit (HX0052B)
- Graphical colour DMM transport kit (HX0052C)
- MTX 3290 / 3291 calibration software (P01196770)
Large LCD for multi-parameter display on 70x52 mm backlit screen.
Analytical tools: time/date-stamped surveillance of relative, Peak+/- and secondary measurements for an easy-to use multimeter with its digital keyboard equipped with lighting.
Optimized ergonomics: IP67 leakproof casing, IEC61010 1,000V CAT III/600V CAT IV safety measurement terminals, power supply by normal battery or Ni-MH rechargeable battery with comprehensive management of the battery charge on screen.
Multiple quantities measured around the main function, relative measurements and direct measurement of current via a clamp (mV output) with integration of the transformation ratio for an advanced multimeter.USB communication via the SX-DMM software delivered with the product and SCPI programming commands.
ASYC IV MTX 3291 - The reference for multimeters
These portable multimeters with digital display allowing direct measurement of the main electrical quantities benefit from an innovative design making them compact, rugged, leakproof and comfortable to grip.
• Easy-to-read 70x52 mm LCD screen
• Contextual reminder of connection on the screen
• Current autoranging, single terminal up to 10 A
• Secondary measurements in addition to the main measurement to facilitate analysis
• Surveillance of the MIN/MAX and AVG data with relative time/date-stamping and of voltage and current peaks
• SX-DMM software for real-time processing of the data on a PC
And much more...
• IP67 protection against water projection and dust, ideal for outdoor conditions
• Powered by 4 standard AA batteries or 4 Ni-MH batteries rechargeable with an HX0051B external module (option)
• Operation for up to 400 hrs on batteries