Model : OX 530
Warranty : 12 month
- Vertical deflection
+ Bandwidth: 35 MHz
+ Cathode ray tube: 2 kV
+ Number of channels: 2
+ Input impedance: 1 MΩ/ 25 pF
+ Max. input voltage: ± 420 Vmax
+ Sensitivity: 5 mV to 20 V/div.
+ Continuous gain adjustment: 1 to 2.5
+ Operating modes: CH1, CH2, -CH2, ALT, CHOP automatic, ADD, XY.
- Horizontal deflection
+ Time base: 1
+ Sweep speed 200 ms to 50 ns/div.
+ L.V . expansion: 10 (max 10 ns/div.)
+ XY mode: 2 MHz
+ Triggering: 40 MHz
+ Source: CH1, CH2, ALT, EXT, LINE
+ Coupling: DC, AC, LFR, HFR, TVV, TVH
+ Sensitivity: Int.: 0.5 to 1.5 div Ext.: 50 to 700 mV
- Specific features
+ UNCAL CH1, CH2: Yes
+ TV (PAL, SECAM, NTSC) Synchro.: TV line and frame
- GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
+ Memorised set-up: 1
+ Operating temperature: 0 to 40 °C
+ Storage temperature: -20 to 70°C
+ Universal supply : 94-264 V (48/440 Hz)
+ Dimensions: L x W x H 435 x 330 x 163 mm
+ Weight: 5.5 kg
+ IEC 61010 safety: Cat. II, 400 V
Accessories included: In its basic form, each oscilloscope comes with a mains lead and a user's manual.
A probe-equipped version exists of each model
- AE0189 - Carrying bag
- HX0003 - Probe: 1/10 - 150 MHz , Cat. II , 400 V
- HX0004 - Probe: 1/10 - 250 MHz , Cat.II , 1000 V
- HX0006 - Probe: 1/100 - 300 MHz , 5 kV peak
- MX9003 - Differential probe: 30 MHz
- AM0030N - Current probe: 100 A AC/DC - 100 mV and 10 mV/A
- AM0031N - Current probe: 600 A AC/DC - 10 mV and 1 mV/A
The OX 530 oscilloscope is a simple, economical instrument but nevertheless complete and modern. SMART AUTOSET, ALT and CHOP modes are automatic. It has high-quality plotting and contrast. In addition, electronic switching and CMS technology add to its reliability.
- Bandwidth: 30/35 MHz
- 2 channels
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/div. to 20 V/div
- Sweep speed from 10 ns/div. to 200 ms/div.
- Saving of settings
- Verification of user choices by microprocessor
- LED display of selections
Safety: IEC 61010-1, Class 1, Cat. II 300 V