- Type of display: 5.7"colour TFT LCD (1/4 VGA) - 320 x 240 – Backlighting (adjustable automatic power off)
- Display mode: 2,500 real acquisition points on screen – Vectors with interpolation, envelope and averaging (2, 4, 16, 64
- On-screen display of curves: 4 curves + 4 references – Cumulated mode (brighter colour of recent acquisitions)
- Screen commands: Touch screen – "Windows-like" menus and graphical commands
- Choice of language: 5 complete languages with menus & online help (English, French, Italian, Spanish and German)
OSCILLOSCOPE MODE : 4 channels
- Vertical deflection
+ Bandwidth: 200 MHz; 15 MHz, 1.5 MHz or 5 kHz bandwidth limiter
+ Number of channels: 4 channels with plastic BNC connectors isolated from the earth
+ Input impedance: 1 MΩ ± 0.5 % , approx. 15 pF
+ Maximum input voltage: 600 V / CAT II - 850 Vp (DC + AC peak at 1 kHz) without 1/10 probe – Derating of -20 dB per decade from 100 kHz
+ Vertical sensitivity: Ranges from 2.5 mV to 200 V/div – Accuracy: ± 2 %
+ Vertical zoom "One Click Winzoom"system (12-bit converter and graphical zoom directly on screen) – x 16 max.
+ Probe factors: 1 / 10 / 100 / 1,000
- Horizontal deflection
+ Sweep speed: 1 ns/div to 200 s/div., accuracy: ± [50 ppm +500 ps]
+ Horizontal zoom: "One Click Winzoom"x100 system (graphical zoom directly on screen)
+ Mode: On all 4 channels (CH1 to CH4): automatic, triggered, one-shot, auto level 50 %
+ Type: Edge, pulse width (16 ns - 20 s), delay (120 ns to 20 s), counting (3 to 16,384 events), TV frame or no. of lines (525 = NTSC or 625 = PAL/SECAM) – Continuous adjustment of Trigger position
+ Coupling: AC, DC, HFR, LFR – Hold-Off adjustable from 160 ns to 30 s
- Digital memory
+ Maximum sampling rate: 100 GS/ in ETS mode – 2.5 GS/s in one-shot mode on each channel
+ Vertical resolution: 12 bits
+ Memory depth: 50,000 points/channel
+ User memory: 2 MB for storing files: trace, text, configuration, MATH functions, print files, image files, etc.+ removable large-capacity SD-Card (2 GB)
+ GLITCH mode: Duration ≥ 2 ns - 2,500 Min/Max pairs
+ Display modes: Envelope, Averaging (factors 2 to 64), cumulative and XY (vector)
- Other functions
+ AUTOSET: Complete in less than 5 s, with recognition of the channels – Frequency > 30 Hz, 25 mVpp to 400 Vpp
+ FFT analyser & MATH functions: FFT (Lin or Log) with measurement cursors - Functions: + , - , x , / and mathematical function editor
+ Cursors: 2 cursors: simultaneous V and T or Phase – 12-bit resolution, 4-digit display
+ Automatic measurements: 20 time or level measurements– 12-bit resolution, 4-digit display
+ General specifications: 4 channels – 8,000 cts max. + min/max bargraph – TRMS – Time/date-stamped graphical recording (5 min to 1 month)
+ AC, DC, AC + DC voltages: 600.0 mV to 600.0 VRMS, 800.0 mV to 800.0 VDC – accuracy for VDC 0.5 %R +15 D – bandwidth 200 kHz
+ Resistance: 80.00 Ω to 32.00 MΩ – accuracy 0.5 %R + 25 D – 10 ms quick continuity test
+ Other measurements: Capacitance: 5 nF to 5 mF / Frequency: 200.0 kHz / 3.3 V diode test
+ Triggers on measurement window: 4 monitored channels, adjustable fault durations – Up to 200 time/date-stamped faults stored in ".txt"file
HARMONIC ANALYSER MODE (option)
+ Multi-channel analysis: 4 channels, 61 orders, fundamental frequency from 40 Hz to 450 Hz in auto or manual mode
+ Simultaneous measurements: Total Vrms, THD and selected order (% fundamental, phase, frequency, Vrms)
+ Duration / Sampling: From 2 s to 1 month / 40 μs to 53 s - 100 faults stored in memory, 200 in files
+ Recording conditions: On thresholds or window, simultaneous conditions on several channels, with adjustable duration from 160 μs
+ Analysis of recordings: Scale and physical units, automatic or cursor measurements, time/date-stamped fault search function, zoom, etc.
- Configuration memory: Unlimited – ".CFG " file size: approx. 1 kB
- Printing: Network printer via Ethernet, RS232 or Centronics (option) or VIRTUAL PRINTER print server
- PC communication: Ethernet RJ45, RS232 (option) or USB – "SX-Metro" application software for PC - ScopeNet
- Network: 10 MB remote Ethernet, web server (remote control, "real-time" trace, cursors and automatic measurements) FTP server (file exchange with PC), FTP client (storage on PC hard disk), ScopeAdmin administration utility
- Mains power supply: Universal 100-240 V / 50 / 60 Hz / 20 VA max. with removable cable
- Safety / EMC: Safety as per IEC 6101-1, 2001 - 600 V CAT II – EMC as per EN61326-1
- Mechanical specifications: 225 (h) x 190 (l) x 215 (w) mm - 1.9 kg
State at delivery:
-1 OXi 6204, 1 stylus, 1 user’s manual and 1 programming guide on CD-ROM,
-1 μSD-Card with a capacity of at least 1 GB and SD-Card card adapter, 4 x 1/10 probes,
-1 Ethernet crossover cable and 1 USB/RS232 cable.
-HX0028: HARMONICS mode
-HX0106: BNC-BNC cable, 1 m, 600 V (x 2)
-HX0107: 600 V BNC-BAN adapter (x 2)
-HX0108: 1/10 probe kit + 1 BNC/BAN 600 V CAT III adapter
- 32 direct command keys, "Windows-like" menus and graphical commands on 5.7-inch touch screen.
- 4 channels isolated from one another and in relation to the earth on reinforced plastic BNC connectors, in replacement of the METRIX OX 8022,OX 8042 and OX 8062 mixed differential oscilloscopes.
- 2.5 GS/s sampling rate in one-shot mode and 100 GS/s in repetitive mode
- Resolution: 12 bits
- "Real-time" FFT analysis, simple and complex calculation functions on the channels over 2,500 pts
- TRMS, 8,000-count, 200 kHz digital multimeters with time/date-stamped graphical recording on all 4 channels
The OXi 6204 benchtop digital oscilloscope meets the needs of the power electronics, maintenance and electrical engineering, replacing the Metrix differential oscilloscopes. The OXi 6204 is ideal for the measurements required by engineers, lab technicians, technical staff, teachers, electronic and electrical instrument manufacturers, etc. It can be used for multiple applications: electrical maintenance, R&D, repair and after-sales laboratories, technical training, etc.
Compact, stable and lightweight, the OXi 6204 is equipped with a handle and a built-in storage compartment. It has a 5.7-inch touch screen for access to the graphical commands and 32 keys for direct access to the functions on the front panel.
In performance terms, the OXi 6204 offers fast sampling and high resolution with its 12 bit / 2.5 GS/s converter, 100 GS/s sampling on periodic signals, and 2 ns transient capture, thus avoiding undersampling. It offers a wide range of trigger possibilities: edge, pulse width, delay, counting, TV. It also includes the Backup/Restart mode on measurement thresholds with recording as a file. The complete Autoset function in less than 5 s with recognition of the channels is useful, particularly for automatic configuration of the FFT analysis.
The classic or advanced MATH functions can be used to cover special new functions, including simulation of a trace from its mathematical equation and modelling of an expected result.
Equipped with 4 x 8,000-count TRMS digital multimeters, the OXi 6204 can be used for the traditional voltage, resistance, continuity, capacitance and frequency measurements, as well as diode tests. It can also measure temperature with a Pt100 sensor , in addition to single and three-phase power on a bandwidth of 200 kHz.
There are 3 other modes in addition to the oscilloscope and multimeter modes:
-the RECORDER mode can be used for long and slow recordings,
-the HARMONICS mode for measuring the THD on a fundamental frequency from 40 to 450 Hz,
-the FFT mode calculated over 2,500 points on each channel, which can be adjusted automatically
Additional technical specifications:
Number of channels: 4 channels on plastic BNC connectors isolated from the earth
Vertical sensitivity: Calibres from 2.5 mV to 200 V/div
Horizontal deflection: Calibres from 1 ns/div to 200 s/div.
Memory depth: 50,000 points / channel
User memory: 2 MB for storing the files: trace, text, configuration, math functions, print files, image files, etc.,+ large-capacity removable (2 GB)