Model : OX 7042
Warranty : 12 month
-Type of display: 5.7" B&W LCD screen (115 x 86 mm) - 320 x 240 - CCFL backlighting (adjustable standby time) or 5.7" colour TFT LCD (115 x 86 mm) - 320 x 240 - LED backlighting (adjustable standby time)
-Screen commands: Touch screen - "Windows-like" menus and graphic commands
-Choice of language: Menus and online help in 5 languages (French, English, German, Spanish, Italian)
+Bandwidth: 40 MHz . 15 MHz, 1.5 MHz or 5 kHz bandwidth limiter
+Number of channels: 2 isolated channels
+Vertical sensitivity: 16 calibres from 2.5 mV - 200 V/div and up to 156 μV/div in vertical zoom mode (12-bit converter) - Accuracy ± 1 %
+Vertical zoom: "One Click Winzoom" system (12-bit converter and direct graphical zoom on screen) - x 16 max.
+Probe factors: 1 / 10 / 100 / 1,000 or any scaling - Definition of measurement unit
- Horizontal deflection
+Sweep speed: 35 calibres from 1 ns/div to 200 s/div., accuracy ± 0.1 % - Roll mode from 100 ms to 200 s/div
+Horizontal zoom: "One Click Winzoom" system (direct graphical zoom onscreen) - x 100 max
+Mode: On all channels: automatic, triggered, one-shot, auto level 50 %
+Type: Edge, pulse width (20 ns - 20 s), delay (120 ns to 20 s), counting (3 to 16,384 events), TV frame or no. of lines (525 = NTSC or 625 = PAL/SECAM) - Triggering after delay - Continuous adjustment of Trigger position
+On measurement window: On one of the 16 automatic measurements - Acquisition and automatic storage of faults
- Digital memory
+Maximum sampling rate: 100 GS/s in ETS mode - 2.5 GS/s in one-shot mode (on each channel) - 12 bits (vertical resolution 0.025 %)
+Memory depth: 2,500 points/channel and up to 50,000 points/channel with the "Extended Acquisition Memory" option
+User memory "Windows-like" file management: 2 MB for storing various types of files: trace, text, configuration, mathematical functions, print files, image files, etc. + large-capacity removable SD-Card (512 MB to 2 GB)
+GLITCH modes and averaging: 2 ns GLITCH Mode, Envelope Mode, Averaging (Factors 2 to 64), XY Mode
- Other functions
+FFT analyser & MATH functions: FFT (Lin or Log) with measurement cursors - Functions: +, -, x, / and mathematical function editor
+Cursors: 2 or 3 cursors: simultaneous V and T or Phase - Resolution 12 bits, display 4 digits
+Automatic measurements: 19 time or level measurements, Phase measurement - Resolution 12 bits, display 4 digits
-General characteristics: 2 or 4 channels - 8,000 counts max. + min/max bargraph - TRMS - Time/date-stamped graphic recording (5 min to 31 days)
-AC, DC and AC + DC voltages: 600 mV to 600 VRMS, 800 mV to 800 VDC - VDC accuracy 0.5 % R + 5 D - bandwidth 200 kHz
-Trigger on measurement window: 2 or 4 monitored channels, parameterizable fault duration - Up to 100 time/date-stamped faults stored in a ".TXT" file
-Active power and PF: Single-phase - Balanced three-phase (OX 7104 or OX 7204), with or without neutral and using the 2-wattmeter method
-Resistance: 80 Ω to 32 MΩ - accuracy 0.5 %R + 25 D - 10 ms quick continuity test
-Other measurements: Temperature (HX0035 = K TC, HX0036 = Pt 100) - Capacitance 5 nF to 5 mF - Frequency 200 kHz - Diode test 3.3 V
HARMONIC ANALYSER MODE (option)
-Multi-channel analysis: 2 or 4 (depending on model), 61 orders, fundamental frequency from 40 to 450 Hz in auto or manual mode
-Simultaneous measurements (voltage/current): Total RMS value, THD and selected order (% fundamental, phase, frequency, RMS value)
-Single-phase and balanced three-phase power: Harmonic analysis on apparent power with "received/transmitted" indication for each order
RECORDER MODE (option)
-Sampling duration: 2 s to 1 month / 800 μs to 18 min (40 μs to 53 s with the "Extended Memory Acquisition" option)
-Recording conditions: On thresholds or window, simultaneous conditions on several channels, with parameterizable duration starting at 160 μs
-Recording analysis: Scales and physical units, automatic or cursor measurements, time-stamped fault searching, zoom, etc.
-Printing: Network printer via 10 Mb Ethernet (standard), RS232 (standard) or Centronics (option)
-PC communication: 10 Mb local Ethernet, USB or RS 232 (option) (max. 115 kbps) - "SX-Metro" PC application software (option)
-Network: 10 Mb remote Ethernet, Web server (remote control, "real-time" trace, cursors and automatic measurements). FTP server (file exchange with a PC), FTP client (storage on PC hard disk - unlimited), utility SCOPEADMIN
-Power supply: Mains power supply NiMH battery - Battery life up to 7.5 hrs - Adjustable standby function - Multi-voltage adapter/high-speed charger (standard) - 98-264 V / 47-63 Hz / (15 W)
-Safety / EMC: Safety as per IEC 61010-1 (2001) - EMC as per EN61326-1 - 600 V CAT III
-Mechanical specifications: 265 x 195 x 56 mm - 1.9 kg with batteries - Protection IP51 (IP41 for OX 7104 and OX 7204)
State at delivery: external power supply/battery charger, NiMH battery pack, magnetic stylus, 1/10 Probix HX0030B probe for 2-ch. version and 2 probes for 4-ch. version, Probix HX0031 BNC adapter for 2-ch. version and 2 adapters for 4-ch. version, Probix HX0033 Ø 4 mm banana adapter, set of Ø 4 mm banana leads + test probe, HX0040 crossed-Ethernet cable, HX0084 USB cable, μSD card with minimum capacity of 1 GB and SD-Card adapter, operating and programming manual and LW/LV drivers on CD-Rom.
- Software options
HX0028: "Harmonic analysis" option
HX0029: "Recorder" option
HX0075: "Power measurement" option
HX0077: "Acquisition memory extension" option
- Probix accessories
HX0030B: Probix 1/10 probe 250 MHz - 600 V CAT III - 1000 V CAT II
HX0031: Probix BNC adapter - BW 250 MHz
HX0032: Probix 50 Ω BNC Adapter - BW 250 MHz
HX0033: Probix banana adapter
HX0034: Clamp-on ammeter 80 A peak, AC/DC, BW 1 MHz
HX0035B: Adapter for K thermocouple, -40 °C to +1,250 °C
HX0036: Adapter for Pt100, -100 °C to +500 °C
HX0071: Industrial accessories kit for HX0030B
HX0072: Probix AmpFLEX current probe, 5 A to 3,500 A - 200 kHz
HX0073: Probix MiniAmpFLEX current probe, 1 A to 350 A - 3 MHz
- Metrological communication
HX0039: Straight RJ45 Ethernet cable
HX0040: Crossed RJ45 Ethernet cable
HX0041: RS232 / Centronics adapter
HX0042: 9-pin RS232 / SUBD cable
HX0055: USB master / RS232 adapter
SX-METRO/P: Data processing software
HX0084: USB cableTransport / Power supply
HX0038: Carrying case
HX0057: Fully-equipped Scopix case
HX0061: 10 to 60 Vdc vehicle power supply
HX0063: Battery and external charger accessory
Scopix III is a stand-alone oscilloscope with 2 totally-isolated 600 V channels with 40 MHz bandwidth. It is now equipped with an extended 50k memory, considerably increasing the recording durations available.
OSCILLOSCOPE + MULTIMETER + RECORDER + HARMONIC ANALYSER
Ergonomic: 5.7" TFT monochrome or colour touch screen with backlighting for easier reading,
Control: 33 direct command keys / "Windows-like" menus / touch screen.
Rich with original functions, like the whole SCOPIX range, the OX 7042 dual-channel 40MHz digital oscilloscope, a "multi-instrument" with a minimum footprint, provides outstanding performance, thanks in particular to its 12-bit / 2.5 GS/s converter.
- In addition to its advanced triggering functions (pulse width, count, delay, TV), SCOPIX III offers triggering and automatic storage of faults on the basis of the measurement thresholds.
- This OSCILLOSCOPE also has "MATH" functions which can be used to define, for each trace, a mathematical function and a vertical scale with the definition of the true physical unit.
- Thanks to FFT, the qualitative analysis of harmonics, signal distortion and pulse response, and the investigation of noise sources in logic circuits lead to effective diagnostics.
- The multi-channel TRMS digital MULTIMETER - 8,000 counts, 200kHz - measures amplitudes, resistances, continuity, capacitances, frequencies and temperatures, and performs tests on components. It includes a recorder with windows from 5 min to 24 hours.
- The HX0075 POWER module (option) enables the OX 7042 to perform power measurements: single and three-phase power, display of DPF, harmonic analysis on the apparent power, etc.
- The HARMONIC ANALYZER(optional) can display the first 32 orders for signals with a fundamental frequency between 40 and 450 Hz.
- The 2-channel DIGITAL RECORDER (optional) allows acquisition intervals of 500µs between 2 measurements, for records that can extend over 1 month, based on the monitoring of tolerance thresholds in particular.
- 2-hour fast charging; battery life up to 8 hours
- The patented PROBIX plug-and-play system of accessories ensures rapid implementation of the instrument, with no risk of error. The sensor coefficients, scales, and units and the configurations of the channels are managed automatically; the probes and adapters are recognized as soon as they are connected .
Multi-interface communication: RS232/USB and the Ethernet interface with ScopeNetweb server make it possible to take control of the instrument remotely, and to transfer curves and screen shots without additional software.
- Whatever your internet browser, you can dialogue with SCOPIX via its built-in ScopeNet web server
- A ScopeNetANDROID application is available from Google Store.