Atmel-ICE is a powerful development tool for debugging and programming ARM Cortex-M based Atmel SAM and Atmel AVR microcontrollers with On-Chip Debug capability.
• Programming and on-chip debugging of all Atmel AVR UC3 microcontrollers on both JTAG and aWire interfaces
• Programming and on-chip debugging of all AVR XMEGA family devices on both JTAG and PDI 2- wire interfaces
• Programming (JTAG and SPI) and debugging of all AVR 8-bit microcontrollers with OCD support on both JTAG or debugWIRE interfaces
• Programming and debugging of all Atmel SAM ARM Cortex-M based microcontrollers on both SWD and JTAG interfaces
• Programming (TPI) of all Atmel tinyAVR 8-bit microcontrollers with support for this interface