Max Torque: 73.7 lbf.ft/ 100 N.m
Balancer capacity: 4.4 - 7.7 lbs / 2 - 3.5 kg
Size: 40.5 inch (H)
Arm Reach at Inclination:
- 0º: 26.33 " - 34 "
- 22.5º: 25 "- 33 "
- 45º: 22"- 29.5"
The EZ-Slider torque arm is crafted with a lightweight durable carbon fiber, the arm offers X & Y axis mobility. It provides the freedom to travel side-to-side and up & down on a production floor. An ideal ergonomic solution for multi-tool applications such as a moving production and assembly line where balancers are fixed to a trolley system. Eliminates torque reaction of assembly tools. Can be used with a variety of assembly tools like angle nutrunners and electric & pneumatic screwdrivers.
The goal for manufacturers must be to protect the operator from any potential injury and make them feel comfortable and secure in operating a tool.
An ideal ergonomic solution for multi-tool applications such as a moving production and assembly line. Ideal for automotive production lines.
Arm is crafted with a lightweight durable carbon fiber.
Easy to install and improves operator comfort and productivity.
Requires little space and doesn t disrupt production flow.
Mountable with a standard rail system, trolley, aluminum extrusion, wall or existing work station.
Eliminates torque reaction of power tools. Can be used with a variety of assembly tools like angle nutrunners and electric & pneumatic screwdrivers.
Arm slides up and down and provides X & Y axis mobility. A Gliding Rail System allows the Slider arm the freedom to travel horizontally (side to side) on a production floor. Multiple Slider arms can be mounted to it.
1. Input power: DC24V, 1AAC 100-240V / DC 24V adapter is provided.
2. Dimensions: 202(W) x 128(H) x 38(D) mm
3.Weight 1.2 lbs.
4. Screen: 7” LCD Touch screen, 800 x 480 px
5. Graphical interface: Visualization of assembly process with graphical instructions
6. Inputs and Outputs 24V: 12 inputs and 12 outputs with assignable functions.Logical I/OF for workstation automation
7. Analog encoders: 4 channels, 0...5V
8. Memory card: Removable SD card, 8Gb
9. Total jobs memory: 255 jobs with open structure
10.Total positions memory: 255 jobs x 255 steps x 99 positions per fastening step max 100 steps of the same type in
11. Positioning accuracy: 0.09° for angular encoders <0.5 mm for linear encoders
12.Positioning tolerance: Adjustable for each position and for each axis. Smart tolerance detection feature.
13.Compatible tools: All tool with signals – electric or pneumatic. Min required signals: «Fastening OK», «Tool Lock»
14. Communication: RS232 for bar code scanner and firmware upgrade