The Arm-Evac 200 is designed to meet the needs of light-duty production as well as rework and repair operations. Lightweight and compact, the Arm-Evac 200 installs in minutes. A wide variety of collection accessory options and filters are available. An optional silencer/mobile cart is also available.
- Power Requirements: 230VAC, 50Hz 1.38 Amps
- Size: 393mm H x 282mm W x 365mm D (15.4° H x 11.1° x 14.3° D)
- Sound Level: 58 dBA
# Inlets: Two 75mm (3") dia.
- General Purpose FilterSingle Inlet: 288 m3/h (170 cfm); Dual Inlet: 170 m3/h (100 cfm) per inlet
- Cleanroom FilterSingle Inlet: 255 m3/h (150 cfm); Dual Inlet: 135 m3/h (80 cfm) per inlet
#of Collection Accessories: Four 45mm (1.75°) or 50mm (2°) Two 75mm (3°)
- Maximum Duct Run5m (16°) per inlet
- System OptionsSilencer/Mobile Cart
- Standard Primary Filter: General Purpose Filter
- Filtration Options: General Purpose Filter, Cleanroom Filter, Adhesive Filter, Extended Life Filter, Economy Filter
Warranty : 12 month
Option (Page 12, 13 of datasheet)
A Worldwide Commitment
With offices worldwide, PACE, Inc. is a recognized world leader in the development of solutions for the assembly and repair of highly advanced electronics. Our expertise extends back to the dawn of the modern electronics industry. In 1958, PACE introduced training programs for the repair of the printed wire assemblies, and soon after, revolutionized the industry by creating the first self-contained vacuum desoldering system.
Today, PACE continues to provide innovative solutions, products and training for the rework and repair of printed circuit assemblies. Our unique capabilities and evolving vision have provided universal solutions to thru-hole and surface mount assembly and rework problems for the most advanced electronics.
Additionally, PACE manufactures Fume Extraction systems to reduce exposure to harmful particulates and gases created from hand soldering operations. PACE Fume Extraction systems effectively remove these contaminants from the worker's breathing zone thereby reducing or eliminating health risks.
Our strong commitment and history of achievement has resulted in an unparalleled range of Assembly, Repair and Fume Extraction solutions to meet your needs whether working to IS0-9000, industrial, military or your own internal specifications. Whatever the challenge, PACE stands ready to set a new standard for you.