- Measuring System: Chronoamperometry
- Range: 02– 2000 mg/L peroxyacetic acid
- Temperature range: 5 – 30°C
- Display: High clarity LCD with backlight
- User Interface: English French and Mandarin language options
- Connectivity: USB-B
- Data Storage: 500 results including date, time, test ID
- Size (W x L x H) & Weight: 170 x 126 x 116mm, 975g (including batteries)
- Power Supply: 4 x AA batteries
- Rating: IP waterproof
- PAASense Kit CS700: PAASense instrument, USB cable, PAA sensors (x100) including calibration chip, sample bottle, Check Standards and instructions. Supplied in a protective shoulder case.
- PAASense replacement sensors (100 pack) CS710: PAA replacement sensors (x100)
- PAASense replacement sensors (500 pack) CS750: PAA replacement sensors (x500)
PAASense check standards
- Quick and simple test for measuring peroxyacetic acid, with minimal training required.
- Ideal for food and beverage processing facilities, the method is free from reagents and glassware.
- Go paperless with the integrated results log, perfect for auditing data.
- Connect your instrument to a PC to export results, upgrade software and fix the instrument settings.