- Measuring System: Chronoamperometry
- Range: 0 – 25 mg/L free chlorine
0 – 500 mg/L total chlorine
- Optimum Temperature: 5 – 25°C
- Display: High clarity LCD with backlight
- User Interface: English and Mandarin
- Connectivity: USB-B
- Data Storage: 500 results including date, time, test ID
- Size (W x L x H) & Weight: 170 x 126 x 116mm, 975g (including batteries)
- Power Supply: 4 x AA batteries
- Rating: IP waterproof
- ChloroSense HR kit CS800: ChloroSense HR instrument, USB cable, CSHR sensors (x100) including calibration chip, dilution tube, syringe, check standards and instructions. Supplied in a protective shoulder case
- Replacement sensors (100/pk) CS810 Chlorine HR sensors (free and total) (100/pk)
- Replacement sensors (500/pk) CS850 Chlorine HR sensors (free and total) (500/pk)
ChloroSense HR check standards
- Quick and simple test for measuring high concentrations of chlorine; reducing the demand for dilution of samples
- Ideal for food processing applications, with no reagents or glassware required.
- Go paperless with the integrated results log, perfect for auditing data.
- Connect your instrument to a PC to export results, upgrade software and fix the instrument settings.