Split beam colorimeter offering direct-reading of pre-programmed test calibrations, Absorbance and Transmittance
- Wavelengths: 450 nm, 500 nm, 550 nm, 570 nm, 600 nm, 650 nm
- Accuracy: ±1.0% T
- Display: 320 x 240 pixel LCD with backlight and contrast adjustment
- User Interface: On-screen prompts in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Turkish and Chinese (Simplified).
- Size (W x L x H) and weight: 150 x 250 x 70 mm, 975 g
- Power Supply: 3 x 1.5v ‘AA’ batteries (typically 40 hours), mains power via USB port
- Connectivity: Palintest Bluetooth® (4.0) profile and USB for data download
- User Defined Methods: Up to 30 additional methods
- Memory Capacity: Up to 500 data sets.
Photometer 7500 Bluetooth® Standard Kit
Instrument and light cap, 8 glass cuvettes, dilution tube/sample container, USB lead, cuvette brush, 10 crush/stirring rods, lint free cloth, 10 mL syringe, instrument instructions, Palintest method book. Supplied in a hard case.
- Complete range of tests for effective water quality monitoring
- Effective data management, with USB and Bluetooth, the 7500 is compatible with the AquaPal App and Palintest Portal
- Designed for simplicity, suitable for all users
- Trusted technology, utilising the global standard DPD method, developed by our very own Dr Palin.