- Test Protocols: 37°C and 44°C, up to 6 user-defined profiles from 20 - 50°C. User selectable time periods for all temperatures, automatic resuscitation period inclusion
- Temperature Stability: ±0.1°C
- Temperature Control: Laser-trimmed thermistor pair with automatic temperature validation
- User Interface: On screen and audible prompts (incubator only) available in English, French, Spanish and Chinese (Simplified).
- Data Log: Last five incubation cycles performance report
- Connectivity: Micro-USB connection to Windows and Android devices for data download
- Size & Weight: 110 x 123 x 145 mm, 690g
- Power Supply: Replaceable lead acid battery with mains, vehicle and external charging options
- Power Consumption: High thermal efficiency heating system, 5 full cycles from a fully charged battery
- Microbiological Capacity: Dual incubators with consumables for 200 tests for Thermotolerant/Faecal Coliforms or Total Coliforms. Optional Nutridisk capability for additional parameters including Faecal Streptococci, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella and E. coli
- Size & Weight: 555 x 428 x 211 mm, 12 kg
PTW10020 Potatest 2
Wagtech Potatest 2 kit comprising:
• Dual Potatest Incubators with independent temperature control and audible prompts, 2 petri dish racks, high performance Lead Acid battery with capacity for at least 5 cycles per incubator, mains charger with international adaptors, vehicle socket battery power lead, crocodile clip power leads.
• Membrane Filtration assembly, bronze disc, pistol grip vacuum pump with no-kink silicone tubing, 5 Media Measuring Devices (MMDs), 38.1g Membrane Lauryl Sulfate Broth, 5 Pasteur pipettes, hand lens, forceps, 40 Aluminium re-usable petri dishes, 200 sterilised and sealed membrane filters, 200 absorbent pads, absorbent pad dispenser, steel sampling cup, sampling cable.
• Polypropylene 250 mL beaker, quick start prompt cards, full microbiological instruction manual, sterilisable integrated work surface
• Complete indicator organism analysis – determine both faecal/thermotolerant and total coliforms simultaneously or use a variety of Nutridisks
• Convenient kit format – all required items are laid out for ergonomic use and aseptic procedures
• Manage date – download incubator data and add colony counts for a complete microbiological report.