- Test Protocols: 37°C and 44°C temperature selections. User selectable time profie, automatic resuscitation period profile
- Temperature Stability: ±0.1°C
- Temperature Control: Laser-trimmed thermistor pair with automatic temperature validation
- User Interface: On screen and audible prompts (incubator only) available in English, French, Spanish and Chinese (Simplified).
- Data Log: Last five incubation cycles performance report
- Connectivity: Micro-USB connection to Windows and Android devices for data download and audible prompt upload via dedicated App
- Size & Weight: 110 x 123 x 145 mm, 690g
- Power Supply: Replaceable lead acid battery with mains, vehicle and external charging options
- Power Consumption: High thermal efficiency heating system, 5 full cycles from a fully charged battery
- Microbiological Capacity: Sigle incubators with consumables for 200 tests for Thermotolerant/Faecal Coliforms or Total Coliforms. Optional Nutridisk capability for additional parameters including Faecal Streptococci and E. coli
- Physico-Chemical Parameters: Ammonia, Arsenic, Free and Total Chlorine, Fluoride, Nitrate, Nitrite, Turbidity, pH, Conductivity. Additional parameters available
- Size & Weight: 555 x 428 x 211 mm, 13 kg
Wagtech Potatech+ kit comprising:
• Wagtech Incubator with standard test protocols and audible prompts, petri dish racks, high performance Lead Acid battery with capacity for at least 5 cycles per charge, mains charger with international adaptors, vehicle socket battery power lead, crocodile clip power leads.
• Membrane Filtration assembly, bronze disc, pistol grip vacuum pump with no-kink silicone tubing, 5 Media Measuring Devices (MMDs), 38.1g Membrane Lauryl Sulfate Broth, 5 Pasteur pipettes, hand lens, forceps, 20 Aluminium re-usable petri dishes, 200 sterilised and sealed membrane filters, 200 absorbent pads, absorbent pad dispenser, steel sampling cup, sampling cable.
• Polypropylene 250 mL beaker, quick start prompt cards, sterilisable integrated work surface.
• Photometer 7100 and light cap, 6 photometer cuvettes, photometer reagents for 200 tests for Free and Total Chlorine, Ammonia, Nitrite and Nitrate.
• Turbimeter Plus, SDVB calibration standards, 4 Turbimeter sample cuvettes, silicone oil, cleaning/oiling cloth.
• Pocket pH Sensor and pH calibration buffers
• Pocket Conductivity Sensor with conductivity calibration standard.
• Cuvette brush, 2 Dilution tubes, crush/stir rods, De-ion pack, instructions.