- Size (W x L x H): 555 x 428 x 211 mm
- Weight: 9.5 kg
Calcium: 0 - 2500 mg/L Ca
Conductivity: 0 - 19.9 mS/cm
Lime Requirement: 0 - 34 tonne/ha
Magnesium: 0 - 500 mg/L Mg
Nitrate Nitrogen: 0 - 25 mg/L N
Phosphate Phosphorus: 0 - 150 mg/L P
Potassium: 0 - 450 mg/L K
Salinity: 0 - 1%
Soil pH: 0 - 14
- Photometric Testing Hardware: Soiltest 10 Bluetooth, waterproof USB cable, cuvette rack, 8 cuvettes, Check Standards set with certificate
- Electrochemical Testing Hardware: Multiparameter Pocket Sensor, pH 4.0/7.0/10.0 buffer solutions, conductivity calibration standard
- Reagents: Complete reagent set for 50 tests per each specified parameter including extraction and test reagents
- Sample Preparation/Accessories: De-ion pack, soil sample bags, soil scoops, filter funnels and paper, sample container/dilution tubes, syringes, crush/stir rods, cuvette brush
- Ancillaries: Integrated work surface, instructions, protective foam inserts, IP67 waterproof lockable carry case
- Managing soil health
The Soiltest 10 covers the 10 most critical water quality parameters, to manage your soil health and optimise your crop.
- Digital soil macronutrients testing
Simple, field-ready soil test methods for macro nutrients (soil pH, N/P/K), calcium, magnesium and conductivity, using Palintest’s Soiltest 10 photometer.
- Organise your data on the go
The Soiltest 10 stores up to 500 data sets for full traceability of results. Utilise USB or Bluetooth to connect your devices and manage data via the Aqua Pal App and Palintest Portal.