|3 RANGE ATTENUATOR.|
|1000V INPUT CAT III|
|LOW BATT. AUTO OFF.|
|SEPARATING DESIGN.CONVENIENT, DURABLE.|
|MEET CE, IEC 1010, EN 61010, UL 3111.|
More Spec DM-1 DM-2 Manual Differential Probe Selection Guide
Band width (-3dB, 50Ω load): DC-25MHz . ( x 20: DC~15MHz)
Accuracy : ± 2% at 20-30℃ 70% RH after 20 minutes warm up.
Attenuation : x 20, x 50, x 200 ( Into 1MΩ scope ) ; x 40, x 10
, x 400 ( Into 50Ω load )
Maximum operation Voltage ( DC + peak AC ) :
≦ ± 140V at x 20
≦ ± 350V at x 50
≦ ± 1300V at x 200
Maximum input Differential Voltage : 1300V ( DC + peak AC ) or 1000V RMS
Maximum input Voltage to Ground : 1000V ( DC + peak AC ) or 600V RMS
Common Mode Rejection Ratio ( CMRR ):
60Hz : >10,000 : 1
100Hz: >1,000 : 1
1MHz: > 300 : 1
Noise :≦ 2 mV rms ( Into 50Ω load )
Input Impedance :
2MΩ, 2.3 PF between inputs and ground.
4MΩ, 1.2 PF between inputs.
Power : external 6V-9V DC.
- Do not use DP-25 above 1000v ( DC + peak AC ) between ground and the input or 1,300V ( DC + peak AC ) between the input lead.
- Do not operate DP-25 in wet or damp condition.
- Do not operate DP-25 in an explosive atmosphere.
- Do not immerse DP-25 in liquids.
- Do not operated DP-25 without covers.
- Please change the battery when the "LOW BATT " LED is lighted. At this time DP-25 can operate but not guaranteed the accuracy.
- DP-25 can not operate if both POWER and LOW BATT LED are not light.
- The DP-25 FET input differential probe provieds a safe means of measuring circuits with floating potentials up to 1000 V ( DC+ peak AC ) from ground and 1300V ( DC + peak AC ) differential.
- The DP-25 converts the high voltage differencial input signal to a low voltage ground refereced signal for display on any Oscilloscope.
- The output BNC of DP-25 is calibrted to drive a high impedance ( 1MΩ ) load.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
- Connect the output BNC of DP-25 to the input BNC of the Oscilloscope by the accessory BNC cable.
- Adjust the vertical offset of the Oscilloscope if necessary.
- Set the select proper range of the DP-25 and the V / DIV of the Oscilloscope according to the scale conversion chart.
- Scale conversion chart : The effective V / DIV is the attenuation factor of x 20, x 50, x 200 multiplied by the scale factor of the Oscilloscope. It will be twice when the 50 Ω load was used. For example, with the range set at x 200,
and the scope set to 0.5 V / DIV, the effective V / DIV equals 200 x 0.5 or 100 V, with the 50 Ω load was used, it becomes 200V, the power consumption will increase too.
If the voltage of the input signal exceeeds the linear range of the setting range.The signal output of the DP-25 would not accurately, the wave form display will be cut off.