- Detector: Geiger-Muller
- Dose Rate display :
+ indication: 0.01 μSv/h - 13 mSv/h
+ measurement: 0.01 μSv/h - 13 mSv/h
- Dose Rate Accuracy :± 20 % in the range 1.0 μSv/h - 10 mSv/h
- Dose measurement:1 μSv - 10 Sv
- Dose Accuracy:up to ± 20%
- Energy range:0.06 - 1.33 MeV
- Energy response relative to 0.662 MeV (137Cs):± 30% within the whole energy range
- Survive after momentary influence of maximum permissible gamma radiation within 5 min:
- Standards compliance:X
- Alarm type:LED indication lights
- Physical Parameters
+ Dimensions 59 x 45 x 15 mm
+ Weight 30 g
- Environmental Characteristics Temperature:0 to +50 °C
- Humidity :up to 93% at +30°C
- Environmental protection: IP30
- Drop test:0.7 m onto concrete surface
- Water resistant:X
- Power Batteries:Built-in rechargeable battery (charging via USB/iPhone)
- Battery lifetime:2200 hours at average background < 0.3 μSv/h
- Battery discharge control: X
- Countdown timer: X
- Display of time to critical exposure:X
- Functions: X
- Calendar mode: X
- PC Communication: iPhone communication: dock connector
Radiation detection on iPhone®.
New-trend networked gamma detector POLISMART® II PM1904, small-sized and efficient add-on for iPhone®, allows iPhone® users to continuously monitor environmental radiation background and individual radiation exposure.
POLISMART® II PM1904 is a must-have radiation detection device for everyone who is looking for protection from radiation threat and minimization of the negative radiation impact.
Radiation detector PM1904 can operate without iPhone® as independent unit. When preset thresholds are exceeded, device provides LED light alarm. All measurements are recorded in non-volatile memory.
Professional technologies for public radiation protection
Gamma detector POLISMART® II PM1904 is designed for people who are at risk of radiation exposure in professional activities or in everyday life. The main purpose of PM1904 is to supply users with full and reliable information about accumulated individual radiation exposure and environmental radiation background in the real time.
Radiation detector PM1904 is a miniature gadget connected to iPhone® via dock-port. Detector control is performed by a smartphone with the help of App-application POLISMART®, easy-to-use smart solution with convenient and user-friendly interface.
No special knowledge required.
POLISMART® II users can also monitor radiation situation in various geographical regions. It comes from the possibility to integrate all POLISMART® II devices into the unified geo information system. Each user is able not only to see his own radiation measurements but also to monitor the ones of other users who joined the System. All geo-linked measurements are displayed on the map.
Energy-compensated Geiger-Muller tube ensures accurate measuring of dose equivalent rate and dose from various gamma-radiation sources including 137Сs, 241Am, 60Co.
All radiation detectors undergo a comprehensive inspection of technical parameters as well as calibration via special metrology equipment.