The revolutionary portable metal hardness test of the Equotip Piccolo 2 convinces with precise measurements on most metals. It offers the same features as the Equotip Bambino 2 but also allows user defined hardness conversions, free Piccolink software for systematic real time monitoring of hardness, automated portable metal hardness test during serial production and full remote control of the Equotip Piccolo 2 settings. With this instrument for the portable metal hardness test customers can enjoy full bi-directional communication via USB interface and free online firmware updates.
The DL Accessory Kit is used to extend the range of applications. It allows the portable metal hardness test in confined spaces and recessed surfaces through a long, slim testing nozzle
- On-site portable metal hardness test during production and processing
- Excellent for material selection, acceptance and quality control tests, eg. in the automotive industry
- Great also for production level portable metal hardness test on heavy and big parts
- Handy for difficult to access or confined test locations, also curved sample surfaces
- Archeological applications