Wetted Materials: PPS body and salt bridge, PVDF & ceramic junction, Viton o-rings, titanium solution ground, ORP - platinum band
Transmission Distance: 3000ft (914m)
Temperature Compensation: 300 Ohm NTC
Temperature Range: 0-95°C(32-203°F)
- 100psig at 40°C (104°F)- for PVC tee/ fitting
- 100psig at 60°C (140°F)- for CPVC tee/fitting
- 100psig at 95°C (203°F)- for stainless steel tee/fitting
Flow Rate 10ft/sec maximum (3 meters/sec)
Sensor Cable 5 conductor pus shield, 22AWG, , 20ft (6.1m)
- SD7000CD Differential pH sensor with replaceable salt bridge, 20ft cable, tinned leads, 1.5inch NPT mounting
- SD7000CD-ORP Differential ORP sensor with replaceable salt bridge, 20ft cable, tinned leads, 1.5inch NPT mounting
- SDA-7001 Salt bridge for SD7000CD & SD7000CD-ORP, 1 each
- SDA-7003 Salt bridge for SD7000CD & SD7000CD-ORP, 3 each
- SDA-7010 Salt bridge for SD7000CD & SD7000CD-ORP, 10 each
- SDS-7015 Standard cell refill solution, 125mL
- SDS-7025 Standard cell refill solution, 250mL
- SDS-7050 Standard cell refill solution, 500mL
Your Water Measurements Matter to Us
At Sensorex, we believe that even the most complex water analysis should be fast and simple to perform. Sensorex specializes in the design and manufacture of pH electrodes, ORP electrodes, conductivity and TDS sensors, and other electrochemical and optical measurement technologies. We’ve introduced some ground-breaking technologies since our initial launch in 1972, and today, we remain focused on the continual advancement of water quality monitoring products.
Trusted by over 250 market leaders in water treatment applications, Sensorex offers industry leading application support and rapid prototyping. With our web store and network of domestic and international distribution partners, we deliver a seamless buying experience and fast delivery.
In addition to our factory and headquarters in Garden Grove, California, United States, Sensorex now has manufacturing capability in Europe. We offer localized support with sales and customer service representatives based in Germany, Czech Republic, and India.
Why Choose Us?
Individualized technical and product support
Easy online ordering with lightning fast delivery
Simple and reliable water analysis tools
International sales, distribution, and manufacturing
Unrivaled application support & rapid prototyping
Tons of free educational resources