Test voltage (DC V) and Measuring ranges: 250V / 0.2M~2GΩ, 500V / 0.2M-4GΩ, 1000V / 0.2M-8GΩ
Output voltage @ 1mA Rated test Voltage +10% Max
Accuracy :0.2M~4GΩ : ±3%rdg ,4GΩ~8GΩ : ±5%rdg
Accuracy:0.01-100Ω : ±1.0%rdg, 100-300Ω : ±1.5%rdg, 300-1999Ω : ±2.0%rdg
Resolution : ±2 counts
AC voltage (Auto): 0-700V
DC voltage (Auto):0-950V
Accuracy : ±1.5% rdg
Resolution : ±1V
Over load :700V
(between all terminals)
Load battery test current: About 300mA
Dimensions: (with housing front cover): 250(L) × 190(W) × 110(D)mm
(battery included):Approx. 1460g
Power source 1.5V (AA ) × 8
Safety standard : EN 61010-1 CAT III 600V, EN 61326-1
Accessories : Instruction manual, Test leads, Shoulder belt, Batteries
● Measures Insulation Resistance, voltage (AC-DC) measurements
with automatic hold facility, diode, ohm, and continuity with a short
circuit current of minimum 220mA.
● Auto-off function.
● Energy conservation feature.
● Ener-Save™ limit the test duration to about 10 Seconds.
● Quick Test and EnerSave™ are unique features. Both saves energy.
● No moving parts. All calibration are saved internally in a non volatile memory.
● Easy calibration at any facility around the world.
● Operates with rechargeable batteries, alkaline or low cost general purpose batteries.
● Low cost maintenance, calibration, and ownership.
● Complies to all the latest regulations, including UK.