Measuring system Earth resistance by constant current inverter
820Hz, 2mA approx.
Measuring Ranges Earth resistance:
0-30V AC 40-500Hz
Accuracy Earth resistance:
Test voltage(DC V)
on open circuit Rated test voltage +10%
terminal current 2mA DC
Accuracy ± 5% of scale length
AC voltage range 0-600V
Accuracy ± 2.5% of full scale
Line frequency range 40-500Hz
Dimensions 250(L) × 190(W) × 110(D)mm
(battery included) Approx. 1500g
Power source 1.5V (AA) × 8
Safety standard EN 61010-1 CAT III 600V
|● High Quality Taut Band movement.
● Capable of measuring earth resistance and earth voltage.
● 2mA measuring current permits the testing of earth resistance without tripping earth leakage current
breakers in the circuit under test.
● Test leads are supplied as standard accessories for simplified two-wire measuring system.
● Two insulation test voltages(DC) : 250V and 500V.
● Alternation voltage measurement.
● Battery life indicator.
● Fuse protected.