In addition to electrodes and electrochemical measuring instruments such as pH meters, conductivity meters, oxygen measuring instruments SI Analytics has been developing and selling piston burettes, and automatic titrators - also for determination of water content according to Karl Fischer. We have invested this experience and competence into the development of the TitroLine® KF. The new TitroLine® KF is an exclusive KF titrator with an excellent cost-benefit relation, very compact, specialized quick, and thus exactly the right appliance to determine the water content of your sample.
The fields of application of the TitroLine® KF include almost all areas of industry.
- In the pharmaceutical industry the water content of tablets is determined because tablets stick if they contain too much water and they easily crumble if they contain too little water.
- In the chemical industry the water content is a fundamental quality factor not only for high-purity solvents but in any area of production control as well as in incoming and final inspection.
- In the food industry the water content of butter is determined because otherwise there may be problems with the microbiological constitution.
- In the oil industry the water content decides the usability of the oils.
- Blister packs of plastic must have a defined water content, otherwise it can be difficult to take out things such as tablets.