- ECO16 is designed for COD and digestion analysis to determine the amount of nitrogen and phosphorus.
- ECO series is designed according to ISO 15705 for the analysis of COD in water.
- Process that faster COD only 30 minutes at 160oC.
- Working temperature: room temperature to 160oC, 1 °C accuracy.
- Temperature control by PID microprocessor.
- Temperature stability: ± 0.5oC
- The temperature uniformity: ± 0.5oC
Working time: from 0 to 199 minutes or continuous operation.
- Capacity: 14 x 2 x test tubes and test tubes Ae16mm Ae22mm.
- The display shows the temperature and reaction time.
- Alarm after the end of each reaction cycle and automatically shut down.
- Power: 550W
- Voltage: 230V / 50Hz
- Weight: 3.8kg
- Dimensions: 168 x 110 x 269mm
Supply includes: main unit and instruction manual.